Ayuttaya in a Nutshell - Historic City
Meet up at BTS Station (Ekkamai), arriving in Ayutthaya. We will start the trip at the floating market. You will enjoy walking around the market, taking pictures with elephants, seeing a local show. There we will have lunch.
Exploring the city and some old temples, the plan can be flexible. You can stop at every famous temple or just some temples, whichever you prefer. You can enjoy exploring the temples and taking photos as long as you want.
The ruined island city-state of Ayutthaya—the once great capital of the Kingdom of Siam toppled by the Burmese in the 18th century—is now a remarkable UNESCO World Heritage Site. Lying at the confluence of three rivers north of Bangkok, Ayutthaya.
- WatMahatat temple
- Floating market
- Go on Tuk Tuks
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of adult
- Children from 12 are considered an adult
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation fares are included
- Admission fees are included
- Maximum persons 4