Amazing Adventure Gastronomic Trail Bangkok
All our tours are exciting, challenging, and above all fantastic fun way to discover Bangkok. Divided into teams, through entertaining, physical and intellectual activities, solve the riddles in order to complete the hunt.
The first task involves participants heading to local food markets to shop like the locals do. This process includes finding the necessary ingredients and bartering with local stall-keeps.
Next, the experience takes you to a Som Tam (papaya salad) shop, where you will receive a cooking lesson on Thai gastronomy.
The third stop on your local gastronomy tour will take you on a bike ride to the beautiful botanical gardens where you will experience fruit carving, a Thai speciality, with a local expert.
At your next stop, the senses will be ignited when you are blindfolded by your host and asked to identify different ingredients by taste alone.
Finally, participants' last task on their food tour will be to sample local cooking by feasting on several Thai dishes in a local food court and enjoy a well-deserved repose from the day's local market activities.
Participants should meet at Suarnplern Market (Rama 4) at 10:00 a.m. Both winners and losers of this Bangkok food tour/race will receive awards at the end in a fun and animated end-of-the-day presentation at lunch.
- Taste local flavors
- Thai Cooking Class
- Discover Local Markets
- To make this tour more fun and exciting, it is also a food race
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Thai
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Multi-dishes lunch Gifts & trophy for the winners (and losers!)
- Soft drinks in an air conditioned place for the awards
- All equipment required for the event
- Budget covering all expenses during the race
- Transportation budget for the whole excursion
- Set up and designs of the trails
- 1 skillful game master per team
- Water bottles
- Hotel pick up and drop off
4 Hours trail. Start at 10:00AM - 2:00PM Meeting point : Suan Plern Market Rama 4 - Klong toey market - Klong toey nok temple - Bang kra choa Ending point : back to Suan plern Market Rama4
- Bring good shoes because you will have to walk a bit !
- Any food allergies must be mentioned before the trail
- You might need a cap !
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1