Amazing Adventure Cultural Trail Bangkok
The best way to discover a country is to understand the people who live there, isn't it ?
To the discovery of traditional dances of Thailand, passing tough Thai massage initiation, the exploration of an ancient temple hidden from tourism, take your chance to explore Thailand like a local citizen.
On this tour, you will enjoy many interactions with the wonderful locals.
Be ready for a trip in Bangkok, let's try this amazing adventure because we are different and fun!
All our tours are exciting, challenging, and above all fantastic fun way to discover Bangkok. Divided into teams, through entertaining, physical and intellectual activities, solve the riddles in order to complete the hunt.
The Challenges that you will encounter along the Cultural Trail are educational, entertaining, exciting and more fun than you ever imagined visiting Bangkok could be. We offer challenges suited for every type of fun-loving, adventure seeking tourists, singles, couples, families, children and seniors.
- Climb up to the Wat Saket and learn about the first religion in Thailand
- Interact with locals
- Traditional Thai dance with a master
- Thai Massage initiation
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Thai
- Duration: 3 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Bring Good shoes
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Thai
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Gifts & trophy for the winners (and losers!)
- Soft drinks in an air conditioned place for the awards
- All equipment required for the event
- Budget covering all expenses during the race
- Transportation budget for the whole excursion
- Set up and designs of the trails
- 1 skillful game master per team
- Water bottles
- Pick up and Drop Off from hotels
- Bring good shoes because you are going to walk a bit
- Food allergies must be specified