All In One Day Ayutthaya Tour with Private Car From Bangkok
When you arrive we meet up in the hotel lobby. We start by visiting WatNiwetThammaprewat - The temple is located on a small island near Bang-Pra-In palace.
The construction of WatNiwetThammaprawat was commissioned by King Chulalongkorn (Rama V). You can take a boat around the island to see the temples and Bang-Pra-ln palaces.
Move on to WatPhananchoeng temple (Built-in 1324). a visit to WatYaiChaimongkol temple. It was built by King U-thong back in 1357 A.D. for the use of monks who had returned from Ceylon after studying under PhraVanaratMahaThera.
We will have lunch, in the local restaurant.
Check out the local floating market. Walk around and buy some souvenirs here. Roam around the Historical Park of Ayutthaya 2-3 temple) WatPhra Sri Sanphet temple, WatPhraMahathat temple & Wat Chai Watthanaram temple.
After the day has ended we will head back to Bangkok.
- Visit the Wat Niwet Thammaprewat temple on a small island Near Bang-Pra-In palace
- Take a boat around the island to see the temples and palaces
- See the floating market and shop for souvenirs
- Have lunch in a local Thai restaurant
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel (In the Bangkok area only)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Meals are included
- Transportation fares are included
- Admission fees are included
- Ticket excluded
- Pick up from hotels in the Bangkok area only