A Sightseeing Boat Trip of the Khlong Mahasawat Canal
This is the best way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. Just about an hour from Bangkok, you can enjoy the beautiful natural scenery, immerse yourself in the peaceful rural life in Mahasawat with its lotus farm, Orchard’s Farm, and a floating market.
You will get the chance to paddle your long tail boat as you see huge lotus farms. Have a go at making local Berry Crispy Rice and see beautiful orchids at a farm.
Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch before visiting the spectacular floating market at Don Wai Temple or Buddhamonthon (Commemorative land of Buddha).
- Beautiful lotus and orchid farms
- Insightful look at lifestyle of Thai river communities
- Plenty of wonderful photo opportunities
- Delicious Thai Lunch
- Escaping the busy city life for a day
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Admission fees are included
- Transportation fares are included
Taking you to the biggest lotus farm around this area where you can see a variety of lotuses which are ready to ship for the flower market. You can also enjoy paddling the small boats surrounding the natural lotus farm.
Taking you to the famous housewives group community where they make the local Berry Crispy Rice for OTOP. You are also challenged to make the local Berry Crispy Rice on your own.
Visiting at the Orchard’s Farm which brings you the marvelous sight of the original Thai orchids plant farms. You can also take a selfie photo with the beautiful orchids.
Lunchtime where you can choose your own style of Thai menus such as the fabulous green papaya salad or Tom Yam Kung; shrimp hot curry or Phat Thai; Fried Noodle in Kitten oil with egg and vegetables.
One – Two hours to a nearby floating market at Don wai Temple or Buddhamonthon Commemorative Land of Buddha.
This concludes the end of the tour.
- Trip conditions : Children friendly, Flexible plan
- Max travelers: 5