Zanzibar's Unbelievable Uroa Blue Full-day Adventure
Our team is well prepared and will accompany you through this day to discover the pristine marine life of Zanzibar and its crystal clear turquoise water for a full day of aquatic activities and new discoveries.
After boarding the Dhow, we set off to explore the bay of Chwaka. Depending on the tide, you can enjoy the leisurely sail to the mangrove swamp, be ready with your camera/mobile-phones for taking pictures of different kind of birds.
Then take advantage of our Crew’s expertise as they guide you to the Kea Beach where you jump onto a local Bus called (Dala Dala), enjoy an experience of ten minutes on a Dala Dala as it brings you to the best viewing spots for snorkelling in Zanzibar.
This is an awesome opportunity to enjoy an impressive range of colorful fish and corals around the bay of Chwaka. We keep equipment of good quality and different sizes on board. This designated conservation area has number of beautiful untouchable areas to be explored.
Once we have completed this amazing adventure, we stop at the Rock Restaurant for drinks and photos, shortly after experiencing here, we set off to a beautiful beach where we welcome you with a fresh green coconut (Madafu).
Enjoy a traditional Zanzibar beach-buffet with Slipper – Lobster, grilled fish, chicken beef, rice in coconut sauce, cassava, chapatti, beans, ugali and salad. Your meal is followed by a tasting of exotic fruits served at your table.
During the day cold drinks are available, including Mineral Water, Beer, Wine, Sodas, Spiced tea and coffee.
This day is filled with opportunities to relax or to play Volleyball or Football after lunch.
Weather permitting, on your way back to Uroa, the crew raises the lateen sail to enjoy a leisurely trip back after this eventful day extended to the beautiful sunset in Chwaka Bay.
Return time approximately 18.00.
- Morning departure from Uroa Bay Beach Resort at 08:00 for a full day of fun and adventure
- Depart in the beautiful traditional Sailing Boat and cruisie Chwaka Bay while our staff will be serving you beers, wines from the starting point.
- At the Kae Beach, you will obviously enjoy this Paradise Island, sandbank and the totally privacy, soft drink, beers, wines will be served
- experience our special zanzibari traditional bus called DALA DALA to the most beautiful place in Zanzibar for snorkeling.
- After discoveries and having fun on the beach, you will then go to our preferable cool restaurant in which delicious fresh seafood with local sauces will be served from direct grill.
- Enjoy any desired musics, walking, dancing, Ngoma Ngoma.
- Have fun playing sports such as Volleyball on the beach
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Italian
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian
- Pick-up serviceFor the guests staying at Uroa Bay Beach Resort there will not be any transfer for departing at the adventure.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Local Lunch
- Traditional boat sailing ( Dhow )
- First Aid
- Beers, wines, soft drinks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Return transfers
- Free entertainment, free musics
- Gratuities / Tips
- Give details of your accommodation at time of booking
- Come with sunscreen
- Do not forget your towel
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.