Experience Jozani Forest on a 3 Hr Safari Tour in Zanzibar
The Tour starts at 09:00 am to the amazing Jozani Forest National Park, one of the few remaining rainforests of East Africa.
You will walk through the abundantly green swamp forest and the uniquely designed boardwalk into the mangroves.
The popular Zanzibar Red Colobus Monkeys are almost always here waiting for you with their adorable with cute faces and really long tails. Since they move in large groups of 20 to 30, expect these little creatures to monkey around.
This tour can be done en route to the hotel or Airport for around one and half hour.
You will spend 57 munites driving from Stone Town to south coast of Zanzibar
- Air conditioned and licensed vehicles with smart drivers
- Knowledgeable, multilingual and certified tour guides
- Professional guided tour in South Zanzibar
- Enjoy a walk through the abundantly green swamp forest
- See the Red Colobus Monkeys, monkeying around
- Duration of 3 hours tour in the national park, Jozani
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Stone Town
- Disability ServicesParts of this tour is accessible for people with disabilities and some guides can be there for their assistance.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- One bottle of mineral water
- Pick up and Drop off from all Stone Town Hotels
- Entrance Fees
- Knowledgeable, multilingual tour guide
- Money for shopping
- Local lunch
- Gratuities / tips
- Wet Shoe and Sun Screen
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will meet with our Charming tour guide at 09:00 and transfer directly at Jozani Chwaka National Park. You will have time to take pictures of different kinds of birds, Red colobus Monkeys, mangrove swamps, huge variety of tropical trees and reptiles. After three hours surrounding the thickly forested wetland, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
- Wear trousers for the National Park
- The tour is not well accessible during rainy season
- Bring money for shopping
- Bring a towel
- Sun screen applied regularly is recommended
- You should wear footwear suitable for this wetland