Marangu Village Cultural Group Excursion from Moshi
Visit the Slope of Mountain Kilimanjaro and get the chance to know Chagga history. Pass-through Chagga village, visiting the coffee farms where you will have the opportunity to learn the process of what goes in to making coffee, from the tree to the cup of coffee.
Explore the Chagga caves, eat local food and drink locally brewed beer and banana wine. Visiting colourful local markets in different locations. End your tour at the beautiful Waterfall.
Discover a great experience in meeting the Chagga people and learning about what they have to offer.
- Eat local food and drink local brewed beer
- Make coffee from tree to cup of coffee
- Coffee farms
- Marangu Village
- Marangu Gate
- History of Mountain Kilimanjaro
- Discover a great experience in meeting the Chagga people
- Spend time at the beautiful Waterfall
- Visit colourful local markets in different locations
- Explore the Chagga Caves
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick you from your hotel to Marangu Village then in the evening we will return you to the hotel in Moshi
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Banana wine & beer tasting
- 1,5l bottle of water
- Professional guide
- Village fees
- Transport to and from Marangu Village
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service provided
- Soda & alcoholic beverages at lunch
- Gratuities /
- Personal items
- Traditional Beer and Banana Wine tasting is optional
- The Chagga people are very friendly and enjoy interacting with tourists
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking and exploring the caves