Kikuletwa - Chemka Hot Springs From Moshi, Tanzania
Maji Moto, known locally as Kikuletwa Hotsprings, is a paradisiac oasis amidst the Tanzanian savannah. It offers captivating beautiful-styled views, crystal-clear water and dense vegetation abound.
Located 2-hours drive from Moshi (Tanzania) it is the main climbing hub of the region.
Chemka Hot Springs is the best place to visit after a Kilimanjaro hike or a safari adventure. Chemka oasis is a unique phenomenon – it is the only place in Tanzania (and most likely in the whole of East Africa), where the groundwater actively interacts with geothermal sources, forming a number of small lakes with warm, never-stagnating water and which the purity is not inferior to the best Dominican or Maldivian resorts.
Feel free to contact our experts to know more about Chemka Hot Springs adventures.
- Swim in paradise and taste local Tanzanian food
- Kikuletwa Hot Springs, also called Chemka Maji Moto among locals is probably the most exciting place to swim in Tanzania
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from Moshi town or Arusha
- Disability ServicesYes! activity is wheelchair accessible and can cater for people with disabilities, facilities are available to the individual using our services
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Transfer to / from the hot spring from Moshi town;
- Entry tickets
- Table and chairs
- Soft drinks and water
- Alcoholic beverages
- Hygienic items
- A swimming tour in Kikuletwa hot springs will not leave you hungry. After the fun we go and have cooked local lunch in Rundugai village prepared by local ladies.
- Having a swimsuit is a must!
- Although called hot spring, water in Kikuletwa is not hot, but rather refreshing since the water comes from Kilimanjaro mountain.