Maasai Village Day Group Tour from Moshi
This nomadic tribe is actually very friendly and open to visitors. Many of them still live a very traditional lifestyle and are easy to spot by their distinctive clothing.
On this tour, you can expect to learn about the Maasai religious beliefs, culture, and lifestyle. You will have the opportunity to enter into one of their traditional dwellings and hear them sing and dance (and join in if you wish) and see their famous jumping abilities.
This trip also offers the opportunity to buy Maasai crafts direct from the tribe.
If you would like to spend the night at Maasai Boma, you can request it during the booking, but additional cost may be required
This trip can be easily added to any safari itinerary or as a day trip before or after a mountain climb.
- The opportunity to learn about Maasai Culture, Traditions, Life Styles and Duties
- See and learn a Traditional Maasai Dance
- Visiting Maasai Bomas
- Experiencing Maasai Culture
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick you from your Hotel to Maasai Village for the Day Trip then return to your Hotel in the evening
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1.5L of Water
- Village Fees
- English speaking Guide
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off at your Moshi Hotel
- Transport to the Maasai Village
- Personal Item
- Tip for Guide
- Drinks not stated in Inclusions
- Meals not stated in Inclusions
- Spend night at Maasai Village
- When visiting traditional villages, it is important to be respectful to them and their culture
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking through the village and learning the Maasai Dance