Great Migration Safari 4 Day Tour From Arusha To Serengeti National Park
On this safari, you will experience one among three of 7 natural wonders of Africa found in Tanzania that is Serengeti Migration. The Serengeti National Park is a Tanzanian national park in the Serengeti ecosystem in the Mara and Simiyu regions.
It is famous for its annual migration of over 1.5 million white-bearded wildebeest and 250,000 zebras and for its numerous Nile crocodile and honey badger.
Day one, you will be collected from Kilimanjaro International airport and transferred to McEllys Hotel for overnight.
Day two, after breakfast collect your lunch boxes and drive to Serengeti National Park for game viewing. Dinner & overnight at Serengeti Katikati camp. Day three, enjoy your full day game drive. Dinner & overnight at Serengeti Katikati camp.
Day four, soon after breakfast drive to Kilimanjaro international airport via Arusha.
- 4 day migration tour.
- Transportation while on safari in private 4-wheel-drive Toyota Land Cruiser Jeep driven by driver guide.
- Knowledgeable, multilingual & certified tour guides.
- Accommodation in medium Hotel (Mc ellys) in Arusha & Tented luxury camp in Serengeti National Park.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 3 days
- Skip the Line
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick from Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO).
- Disability ServicesWheelchair not accessible.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pure drinking water 1 liter a day per person.
- Three meals per day except the arrival day.
- Accommodation while on safari
- Park fees & all other government fees.
- Airport Transfers.
- Transportation while on safari in private 4-wheel-drive Toyota Land Cruiser Jeep
- International Travel Insurance.
- Tips and gratuity to guides and hotel Stuff
- Activities which doesn’t mentioned on the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like telephone, fax laundry, alcoholic drinks
- International flight and visas
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO), after all immigrations formalities you will be met with your Tour Guide/Representative and drive to Arusha for overnight.
After breakfast drive to Serengeti National Park for the game drive in the park, the most famous of Tanzania's National Parks with endless plain.
It is most well-known for the annual migration which takes place across the great savannah plains annually in their natural route and places since the time of immemorial.
Have game drives and you will be able to see leopards, lions, cheetah, and many others. Followed by lunch and continue with afternoon/evening game drives. Dinner and overnight at Katikati Tented Camp (Full board)
The Serengeti boasts one of the most varied collections of wildlife on the planet. Annually, from May to December, millions of animals embark on a migration which brings them from central Serengeti to Kenya’s Maasai Mara and back again in an incredible spectacle.
Even during the ‘down-time’, vast herds of wildebeest, zebra and gazelle roam here, along with groups of elephant, giraffe, and buffalo, as the lions, leopard, cheetah, hyenas and jackals stalk their meals. Dinner and overnight at Katikati Tented Camp (Full board).
After breakfast with your picnic lunch, drive for morning game viewing. Then after drive to Kilimanjaro International Airport for your flight back home.
- Please include all pick up details when making your booking