5 Day Natural Wonders of Africa Safari
Serengeti Migration & Ngorongoro Crater are among the seven natural wonders of Africa that are in Tanzania. Ngorongoro, the world’s largest inactive volcanic caldera, is not a scenic spectacle alone.
An astonishing diversity of wildlife is seen here, including a very high density of lions. Serengeti or “Endless Plains” an apt name indeed for one of the world’s greatest wildernesses.
Spanning around 15,000 sq km in Tanzania, this massive park is well famous for massive natural animal migrations.
- A free one bottle of water while on safari will be provided per day.
- Accommodation in medium and luxury tented camps.
- Government fees & park fees are icluded.
- All meals during your safari are included.
- Knowledgeable, multilingual & profession tour guides.
- Transportation while on safari in private 4-wheel-drive Toyota Land Cruiser Jeep
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 5 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Three meals per day except on arrival day.
- Mineral water included while on safari.
- Accommodation during your safari.
- Park fees and other government fees.
- Five days transportation.
- Airport Transfers
- International Travel Insurance
- International Airfare
- Tips to hotel/lodge/camp staff
- Cigarettes and telephone calls
- All items of a personal nature i.e. drinks in the lodges and restaurants
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO), after the immigration formalities, you will be met with your Tour Guide/Representative and drive to Arusha. Arusha is a city in East Africa's Tanzania, located at the base of volcanic Mt. Meru.
It's a gateway to safari destinations and to Africa's highest peak, 5,895m Mt. Kilimanjaro, lying some 100 kilometres northeast. To the west lies Serengeti National Park, home to wildlife including lions, rhinoceros, giraffes and leopards.
Annual migrations feature huge herds of wildebeests crossing its plains.
Overnight at Mc Ellys Hotel.
After breakfast drive to Serengeti National Park for game viewing in the park, the most famous of Tanzania's National Parks with endless plains. It is most well-known for the annual migration which takes place across the great savannah plains annually in their natural route and places since the time of immemorial.
Have game drives and you will be able to see leopards, lions, cheetah, and many others. Followed by lunch and continue with afternoon/evening game drives.
Overnight at Katikati Tented Camp.
The Serengeti boasts one of the most varied collections of wildlife on the planet. Annually, from May to December, millions of animals embark on a migration which brings them from central Serengeti to Kenya’s Maasai Mara and back again in an incredible spectacle.
Even during the ‘down-time’, vast herds of wildebeest, zebra and gazelle roam here, along with groups of elephant, giraffe, and buffalo, as the lions, leopard, cheetah, hyenas and jackals stalk their meals. Overnight at Serengeti Katikati Tented Camp.
After breakfast with your picnic lunch, will start morning game drive en-route to Ngorongoro Conservation Area, the place where you will see wildlife grazing together with livestock, via Oldupai Gorge which contains some of the earliest signs of mankind ever discovered.
This ‘Cradle of Mankind’ has yielded abundant fossil material dating back at least two million years. It was here (1959) that Mary and Louis Leakey discovered the remains of Nutcracker Man. Nearby, in Laitoli, (1979) Mary Leakey discovered the footprints of hominids which are estimated to be over three million years old.
The excavation sites have been preserved for public viewing. And archaeologists still continue to explore the gorge every year for more exposition. Overnight at Rhino Lodge.
Early breakfast, descend into the largest intact volcanic Crater in the world for the tour of the Crater the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater for Crater tour. Followed by picnic lunch at the location within the Crater. At more than 2,000 feet deep and 12 miles in diameter, the Ngorongoro Crater has one of the largest concentrations of wildlife in Africa.
30,000 animals make their home in this crater, making it an ideal place for sightings of the ‘big 5′ lion, elephant, rare black rhino, buffalo and leopard. After lunch starts your journey back to Kilimanjaro International Airport for your flight back home.
- Please include all flight information (Number/Landing Time) in the pick up details section when making your booking.