Discover the World of Wilderness in Luxury Style!
- 3 daily meals and drinking water
- 3 daily meals and drinking water
- Visit top parks in Tanzania: Serengeti, Ngorongoro, and Tarangire
- See The Big Five (lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and buffalo)
- Transportation in a 4x4 Land Cruiser with pop up roof
- Full-day tour at Ngorongoro Crater
- Daily game drives
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Group and private safari possible, rates will vary depending on this
- Group size: Maximum 6 persons per pop up roof 4X4 vehicle
- Children from the age of 3 years are allowed to participate under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Starting point and ending point: Arusha
- All park fees are included
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 14 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport and wildlife drives in modified 4X4 Land Cruiser with photographic roof hatch
- Services of a professional English speaking safari guide
- VAT (18% charged by the Government)
- All wildlife reserve entry fees
- All game drives as mentioned in the itinerary
- 3 meals a day prepared by the safari chef
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in private car
- Bottled water during the safari tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- International and Domestic Flights
- Gratuities for safari guide and safari chef (please tip separately)
- Travel insurance if needed
- Visa fee (50 US$ /100 US$ for American or Irish Passport holders – to be paid upon arrival)
- Airport Taxes
- Expenses of a personal Nature
On arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be met by Our driver guide who will be with you for the entire duration of your safari in the northern circuit. You will then be driven to Arusha where you arrive at the lodge to spend one night with all meals included. You spend rest of the day at leisure at the lodge.
After breakfast, you board the safari vehicle and proceed to Tarangire National Park where you spend the day game viewing with packed lunch. Tarangire National Park is famous for its large number of elephants, baobab trees and tree climbing African pythons. Dinner and overnight at a lodge/camp in Tarangire National Park.
After breakfast, drive to Lake Manyara National Park and spend the morning game viewing in the park. Later you proceed to the lodge/camp in Lake Manyara National Park (via Maasai village) in time for hot lunch. This park is known for its breathtaking panoramic views, waterfalls, babbling brooks with clear water, and hot springs. The afternoon is spent on leisure. After an early dinner, you proceed for a night game drive in Lake Manyara National Park. Your return back to the lodge/camp in time for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, you will be drive to Serengeti where you spend the day game viewing with packed lunch. The Serengeti is known for its endless plains of savannah and forest landscapes. The park is famous for the migration involving about 1.5 million herbivores and followers. Thousands of predators are moving because of the drought in the northern hills to the southern plains. Dinner and overnight at a lodge/camp in central part of Serengeti.
After breakfast, depart for another full day game drive at the enormous Serengeti National Park with packed lunch boxes to once again enjoy and experience its affluent wildlife until evening. Dinner and overnight at a lodge/camp in central part of Serengeti.
After breakfast, game viewing in Serengeti as you drive to Ngorongoro Highlands (Karatu) with packed lunch. Your journey will be via Olduvai Gorge, commonly named as “The Cradle of Mankind” an archaeological excavation site and museum where fossils of 'Early East Africa Man' were discovered by the Leakey family. You will also get a chance to visit the Shifting Sands, crescent-shaped mounds are a remarkable phenomenon. Late afternoon, you arrive at your lodge in Ngorongoro Highlands (Karatu) in time for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, you will be drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. On arrival you descend onto the crater for a game drive with packed lunch. Later you will be transferred back to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Enjoy your last morning breakfast in Tanzania. After breakfast, you will be driven back to Arusha in time for hot lunch at the Cultural Heritage Centre and Arusha city tour if time allows. After lunch, you will be transferred to Kilimanjaro International Airport for those returning home. For those wanting to combine the thrill of a Big Five safari with the chance to experience Zanzibar’s famous white sand beaches, our selection of safaris from Zanzibar is the perfect option.
- Passengers should bring only duffle bags for safaris (not suitcases)
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights
- Baggage on domestic flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in
- Passengers arriving to Tanzania may be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate