8 Days Ultimate Tanzania Safari
On this amazing 8 days Ultimate Tanzania Safari tour you will get to see wild animals, plants, wildlife habitat, bush, birds, rivers, lakes, rocks of Serengeti kopjes, geographical features, local people and much more.
Tarangire, Lake Eyasi, Ngorongoro and Serengeti Wildlife safari itinerary is designed to give you maximum wild animals exposure, wilderness camps, private tour, nature, cultural tourism to experience how the local people live such as the Datoga and Hadzabe people.
Accommodation during this safari will be in lodges or luxury mobile Tented camps for a more closer encounter with nature and wildlife.
Spend 8 days on this fantastic Safari and have memories you will never forget!
- 3 delicious daily meals
- 7 nights accommodation
- Transportation in a 4 x 4 vehicle
- Biking and hiking in Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Visit to the Iraq tribe to learn their way of life
- Visit to a coffee and vegetable plantation
- Daily guided game drives
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 8 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- We can provide Transfer from hotel in Zanzibar to Zanzibar Airport for departure for Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French
- Pick-up servicePick from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Nights’ accommodation and Meals as specified in the Itinerary.
- Crater service fee in Ngorongoro Crater as specified in the itinerary.
- Park fees as specified in the itinerary.
- A 4WD vehicle with pop up roof, fridge, binoculars, guide books, destination maps, during safari as specified in the itinerary.
- 2 ways airport transfers as indicated on the itinerary
- Activities at Lake Eyasi
- Unlimited game mileage during safari game drives
- Private professional English speaking guide
- Government tax.
- Safari Guide Services
- Unlimited soft drinks during the game drive
- Unlimited tea and coffee during game drive
- Unlimited bottled Mineral water during safari.
- Any Insurance package
- Tips for the driver guide highly recommended
- Any other items of a personal nature, i.e. Telephone, Laundry, beverages etc.
- International / Local Air Transportation
You will be picked up by our staff from Kilimanjaro International Airport on the afternoon and drive to Arusha National Park for a game driving safari till in the evening.
accommodation on bed and breakfast
Travel/activity: Depart after breakfast for a full day game drive at Tarangire National Park
Transportation: New 4WD Safari Land Cruiser with pop up roof.
Depart after breakfast, drive to Lake Eyasi with a visit to Datoga and Bushmen Villages.
Small groups of Hadzabe Bushmen live around Lake Eyasi. Their language resembles the click languages of other bushmen further south in the Kalahari. Their small population was seriously threatened, in particular during the period when Julius Nyerere tried to introduce his Ujuma policy
Early morning hunting with Bushmen, back to the lodge for breakfast.
Depart for Serengeti National Park for a late afternoon game driving till in the evening.
Breakfast at the Lodge then depart for a full day game drive Serengeti north searching for the great wildebeest migration.
After breakfast depart for a game drive with your picnic lunch boxes.
After breakfast, descend into the crater for a full day game driving .
Morning breakfast, drive to Lake Manyara National Park for a game driving safari with your picnic lunch boxes, In the late afternoon drive back to Arusha and transfer to the Kilimanjaro airport for your flight back home.
- The safari price is per person sharing a double/twin room
- Transfer from hotel in Zanzibar to the Airport is also included in the price.
- The best time to do safari in Tanzania is the Peak/high season (Jan, Feb, march, June, July, August, September, October, December
- Bring trousers and wet shoes, sunglasses, money for shopping
- The adults are more preferable for the safaris than children but it does not mean children can not take part in safari.