7 Days Best of Tanzania on Safari
Your safari at a glance:
Day - Location - Accommodation - Meal - Planned Activity:
Day 01 Arusha - Lake Duluti - Serena Hotel - Half Board - Transfer
Day 02 Tarangire National Park - L. Manyara - Serena Lodge - Full Board - PM Game Drive
Day 03 Serengeti National Park - Serengeti - Serena Lodge - Full Board - PM Game Drive
Day 04 Serengeti National Park - Serengeti - Serena Lodge - Full Board - AM & PM G/ Drive
Day 05 Ngorongoro Conservation Area - Ngorongoro - Serena Lodge - Full Board - G/D Serengeti
Day 06 Ngorongoro Conservation Area - Ngorongoro - Serena Lodge - Full Board - Crater Tour
Day 07 Depart - Picnic Lunch - Transfer
- The Big Five of Africa ( lion, leopard, Rhino, Cape Buffalo & the Savannah Elephant)
- Beautiful scenery
- Ngorongoro Crater, Hot air Balloon ( at an extra cost)
- Wildebeest migration depending on the season you are traveling
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop of at the Kilimanjaro International Airport or in Arusha
- Disability ServicesWe provides steps to assist guests into the Safari vehicle, book hotel rooms accessible on wheelchair
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Pick-up & drop off at the Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Half Board accommodation at Lake Duluti Serena Hotel
- Full Board Accommodation while on safari
- Park entry fees
- Ngorongoro crater tour
- Services of professional English Speaking guide
- Safari cost based on a Professional English Speaking guide. For French, German, Italian & Spanish Speaking guide we charge US$ 65 PER VEHICLE per day
- International flight, passport & visa fees
- Travel insurance cover
- Cultural visit to a Masai Village ( Manyatta)
- Balloon Safari ride in Serengeti
- All personal expenses
- Laundry, telephones
- Soft & alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities / Tips
We will warmly meet you upon arrival at the Kilimanjaro International Airport and transfer you to your hotel in Arusha where you will be briefed about your safari.
Our representative will help you through check-in.
Enjoy dinner and overnight at the lodge at Lake Duluti Serena Hotel or similar.
Lake Duluti Serena Hotel Nestled at the foot of the wooded slopes of Mount Meru, this unique hotel in Arusha Tanzania stands amid coffee plantations on the shores of tranquil Lake Duluti. Designed to echo the traditional style of the colonial coffee farm, which originally stood on this site, Lake Duluti Serena Hotel offers a range of tastefully presented cottage-styled rooms set amid extensive landscaped grounds. Standing at the gateway to the famous Tanzanian ‘Northern Safari Circuit', this Arusha hotel offers a broad range of attractions, which include: walking, mountain biking, canoeing on the lake, and trips to the nearby Arusha and Mount Meru national parks.
Lake Duluti Serena Hotel features a stone-built reception with adjoining lounge, library, restaurant, boutique and business centre. Imposing in stature and spacious in concept, the design of the new building echoes the hotel's original incarnation as a working coffee farm dating back to colonial times.
Enjoy your breakfast then depart to Tarangire arriving at your lodge for lunch.
Enjoy an afternoon game viewing drive in this park; home to the Burchell's zebra, buffalo, lions, the Savannah Elephants, impalas, the Masai Giraffe, gazelle, hartebeest and eland among many others.
Later proceed to the Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge or similar.
Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge Standing high on the edge of a towering terracotta escarpment with panoramic views over the glittering alkaline waters of Lake Manyara, Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge offers a unique blend of safari opportunities, peace and tranquillity, wildlife discovery, and ornithological richness. The unprecedented range of high-adventure sports, meanwhile, include mountain biking, canoeing and forest walks, while cultural choices include tours of the neighbouring villages and dance displays by the local Iraqw and sukuma people.
Grouped around a central ‘vanishing horizon' pool, this highly unusual lodge features a simple timbered reception area, built in traditional African style, which is accessed via a bridge over a small stream. Beyond reception, lies the central dining room, bar and veranda, below which lies the pool.
Perched on the very edge of the cliffs, with stunning views of Lake Manyara National Park is the pool bar and observation point. Dotted around the grounds, all with views over the lake, are a series of circular two-storey ‘rondavels', which house the rooms. Designed to reflect the brilliance of Lake Manyara's unique birdlife, the architectural motif melds swooping avian curves with the gentle concentric patterns of traditional Maasai ‘Bomas' , while the vibrantly coloured wall frescoes depict the colourful intricacy of bird migratory patterns.
This morning we enjoy breakfast then depart with picnic lunch boxes.
Enjoy a brief stop at the Oldupai Museum then proceed to the Serengeti National Park via the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Enjoy en route game viewing drive in the Serengeti National Park to the lodge for check-in, dinner and overnight. Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge or similar
OPTIONAL ACTIVITY (at an extra cost): Balloon Safari over the Serengeti Plains with a champagne breakfast.
Enjoy breakfast; we depart with picnic lunch for a full day of game viewing drives in the vast game park.
Serengeti is home to hundreds of thousands of wildlife. These include the elusive leopard, black and white rhino, impalas, grant and Thompson gazelles, Masai giraffes, Burchell’s zebras, wart hogs among many others. The landscape is stunning, varied and scenic. Enjoy dinner and overnight at the lodge. Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge or similar
Enjoy an early morning breakfast; depart with picnic lunch.
Enjoy morning game viewing drive in the Serengeti National park towards Naabi gate where you exit and proceed to Ngorongoro.
Check-in at the Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge or Similar, enjoy dinner and overnight.
Enjoy breakfast then depart with packed lunch.
We descend some 610meters into the crater floor which is one of the richest wildlife habitats for a wonderful tour.
Here live the giant Savannah Elephants, spotted hyenas, wild dogs, Burchell’s zebras, and prides of lions among many others. The crater is the largest free-standing caldera in the world, measuring some 10km in diameter.
The scenery here is breath-taking and amazing. We later drive back to our lodge for dinner and overnight. Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge or similar
We enjoy our breakfast then with packed lunch drive to Arusha.
Our guide driver will drop you at the Kilimanjaro International Airport for your onwards flight.
Thank you for traveling with us!
- This tour is available through-out the year
- Suitable for all ages including children 3 years and above.
- Dress code is casual wear, with not so bright colours.
- You should carry with you a good camera and binoculars are also recommended