6 Days / 5 Nights in Tanzania - Culture and Sightseeing
The Selous Game Reserve, another UNESCO world heritage site is the largest protected area on our planet, covering an area of around 50,000 sq. km. Its size is stunningly bigger than Switzerland or Denmark, uninhabited and hardly touched by humans.
Visitors can find themselves in a pristine wilderness, far away from the trodden tourist routes. You will spend 5 nights with us exploring the nature of Selous Game Reserve.
We will take you on a boat Safari down the Rufiji River and stay at campsites across Selous Game Reserve. You will marvel at the natural beauty of your surroundings and also you will visit Lake Tagalala where we will have a picnic by the hot springs.
- Boat trip
- Hot Springs
- Selous Game Reserve
- Lake Tagalala
- Walk along Rufiji River
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 6 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from the Airport of arrival and departure
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 2 bottles of ½ liter mineral water per person per day on game drives
- All park fees and government taxes
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
- All transfers in Tanzania
- All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in a modern 4×4 safari land cruiser (with seven window seats) with an English speaking driver/guide
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Visas, international flights and Airport taxes (clients pay directly)
Pickup up from Dar es Salaam International Airport and transfer to city center. Overnight at Safari Inn Hotel
After breakfast, drive to Selous or catch flight Dar to Selous. Lunch at the campsite. Afternoon boat safari on the Rufiji River. Dinner and overnight at Hidden Paradise Campsite or Ndovu Campsite.
Collect packed lunches and have a full day game drive in the Selous Game Reserve. Picnic in the bush. Late evening drive back to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, enjoy another full day of game viewing and walking safari nears Lake Tagalala (if the road is passable). Picnic lunches to be served near the Hot Springs. Late evening drive back to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
After an early breakfast, break the camp and drive around in Selous National park. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
After breakfast, drive back to Dar es Salaam or flight Selous to Dar.
- Organise appropriate insurance
- Comfortable casual clothes are recommend while on safari
- Remeber to bring yellow fever certificates with you upon arrival at the custom entry point
- Arrival Airport should be Dar-es-Salaam Intl. Airport