4 Days from Masai Mara Kenya Via Isebania Border/Serengeti/Ngorongoro/Arusha
At 0700hrs depart Masai Mara through Isebania border of Kenya and Tanzania to extend your Masai Mara Safari into Kenya to the Great Serengeti National Park of which these two game parks, the migration ecosystem takes pace.
You stay for 2 nights in Serengeti, probably the most famous wildlife sanctuary in the world. Serengeti is a big game haven that also hosts over 3 million large mammals, and then close with 1 nights in Ngorongoro, it is an attraction in its own right and is one of the wonders of the natural world.
- Private Tour
- Spectacular wildlife and Scenery across the Serengeti Plains
- Transverse the vast Plains of Serengeti National park
- Encounter The Big Five - Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino and Buffalo on Game Drives
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from accommodation in Isebania Border or Airport Pick Up at $80 per vehicle one way
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Flying Doctors Temporary Membership
- English Speaking guides available for the safari
- Park entrance fees and crater service fees
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- Road transportation in 4wd land Cruiser safari vehicle
- Lodges on Full Board
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Pick up Isebania Border
- Personal expenses e.g. laundry, telephone calls, Drinks, Tips and gratuities
- Excursions, services and activities not mentioned in this program
- Visa fees, Travel & Personal accident insurance
- All International Flights/local Flights + Taxes
- Visit to Masai Cultural Village
Pick up in Isebania at around 0930hrs, on the border of Kenya and Tanzania, meet with your Tanzanian native driver guide with an excellent 4 x 4 vehicle which is rebuilt for safari to give you a comfortable game viewing.
Drive to Serengeti doing shallow game drives with picnic lunch on the way, you will arrive at the lodge at around 1600hrs, check in at Serengeti Sopa lodge.
Spend the rest of the day on rest and relaxation in your lodge waiting for dinner and overnight.
Breakfast in your lodge followed by both morning and afternoon game drives in Serengeti park include a visit to Seronera information center, the center of the Serengeti park.
Serengeti is Africa's largest national park has an abundance of wildlife which is why it is considered a World Heritage Site for its nature.
The park is famous for its ecosystem that involves the great world event of the annual migration of over 1.5 million wildebeests and zebras including large numbers of carnivores.
It is also home to Cheetah, lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant, Wildebeest, Hartebeest, Topi, Eland, crocs Thomson and Grant Gazelle and many more. Birds: Kori bastard ostrich, secretary birds and many more including the migrant birds from Eurasia,
You will have all meals and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge booked on full board basis
Morning game drive in Serengeti, then depart with picnic lunch boxes en route to Ngorongoro for dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge.
Wake up at 0600hrs for early breakfast, then after breakfast descend into the crater floor with picnic lunches for a full day game drives.
Ngorongoro Crater is one the largest intact caldera in the world and one of the most spectacular sights in the whole of Africa.
All the BIG FIVE Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera, others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more. Birds include flamingos on the Soda lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and more…
Your lunch will be served on the picnic site in the Crater at Ngoitokitok swamp a Hippo pool.
After lunch, proceed with game viewing and late at 1600hrs ascend the crater and drive to Arusha town.
End of Services
- Tourist Visa will be obtained at the entry points, but it is advisable to double check before travelling to Tanzania.
- Passengers arriving to Tanzania may be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate
- Baggage on domestic flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.