4 Day Camping Safari Group Join in Tanzania
We arrange Group Departure Safaris starting from Moshi or Arusha Town and ending at Moshi or Arusha Town. We need only 4 persons to have a confirmed Departure and to Operate the Group Tanzania Safari which Is sure to Excite and Thrill all who take part!
Safari for Join is usually a 4 Days Camping Safari Which involves Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, and Serengeti
- Camping Adventure
- Ngorongoro Crater
- Serengeti National Park
- Tarangire National Park
- Group tour
- Arusha Town
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Request to join an exist group
- Request to open group if no group at that time
- Live GuideEnglish, French
- Pick-up serviceIt will cost you $45 per person private pickup from hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Value Added Tax by Tanzania Revenue Authority
- All camping gear (please bring your sleeping bag)
- Meals provided as per itinerary
- Services of a professional safari cook
- 03 x FB at public campsites as per itinerary
- 03 x 0,5 l mineral water per person / day during game drives
- All game drives as mentioned in the itinerary
- All wildlife reserve entry fees
- Services of a professional English speaking safari guide
- Transport and wildlife drives in modified 4 x 4 Land Cruiser with photographic roof hatch
- 04 days private safari for 02 – 06 persons
- Accommodation at Arusha or Moshi on arrival or after safari if needed
- Airport pick up and transfers in private car
- Hot Air Balloon Safari at Tarangire or at the Serengeti National Park, including concession fees
- Drinks and beverages during the safari
- Travel insurance if needed
- Sleeping bag (can be hired for US$20)
- Gratuities for safari guide and the safari cook (please tip separately)
- All items of a personal nature
- International or Local Flight
This morning of the first day of your 4 days camping safari, you will be picked from your hotel (pick up point), in Moshi and after a short stop at the supermarket to buy any provisions and personal effects, you will depart on a 4×4 safari land cruiser for Tarangire National Park famous for its large herds of elephants and huge baobab trees. Crossing the Masai Steppe you will enjoy the beautiful landscape and sights of Maasai villages along the highway.
After a short 2 hours drive, you will be at the Park’s Gate where you will make a brief stop for paperwork. After registration at the Park’s Gate, you will embark on your first game drives straightaway in search of the many animals that Tarangire has to offer.
The Tarangire River a permanent river in this park is the lifeline that ensures an abundance of wildlife, including zebras, giraffes, buffaloes, impalas, gerenuks, olive baboons, waterbucks and the big cats including the lions, leopards, and cheetahs. Tarangire is also a birdwatchers haven with more than 550 bird species recorded, including the rare species like the Ashy starlings.
With Lunch at one of the picnic sites the afternoon will be spent doing game drives and later in the afternoon you will drive out for overnight at a public campsite around the park, or drive to Mto Wa Mbu area (near Lake Manyara) for camping at a campsite like Lilac Campsite.
Packed Lunch and Dinner included. Instead of Tarangire National Park, you may do the Lake Manyara National Park depending on your preference and season.
From the Tarangire National Park, you will drive to the Serengeti National Park after a nice breakfast at your campsite, prepared by your professional experienced safari cook. You will cross the Ngorongoro Conservation Area on your way to Serengeti and you will have an option to visit a Masai boma (village), within the Ngorongoro Crater if you wish (at extra cost).
By midday you will be at Naabi Hill Gate where you will have your picnic lunch and a walk around to stretch your legs if you wish, then after registration, you will enter the Serengeti and proceed on your first game drive in the Serengeti National Park.
Depending on the time of the year you may be lucky to see the wildebeest's migration herds but apart from the migration, you expect to see a lot more resident animals. Among the animals that you may see in the Serengeti includes pride of lions, leopards, cheetahs, topis, hartebeests, zebras, elephants, gazelles, impalas, warthogs, and many more animals and birds. Later at sunset, you will check in at a campsite where you will pitch camp for dinner and the overnight stay.
Overnight at a public campsite at Seronera. All meals included.
You may go for an early morning game drive at sunrise (if you wish), then after a hearty breakfast prepared by your able chef, you will pack your stuff and go on a game drive in the Serengeti National Park.
You will be driving towards the Naabi Hill Gate and will have a packed lunch which you will take most likely at the Gate before you drive up to the Crater rim of the Ngorongoro Crater.
Arriving in the later in the afternoon at your campsite you will relax as your chef and guide pitch your tents.
Dinner and overnight at the Simba Campsite overlooking the Ngorongoro Crater floor.
This morning you will descend very early morning into the Crater floor to allow enough time to do game drives on the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater which is one of the UNESCO world heritage sites. The Ngorongoro Crater also referred to as the 8th wonder of the world or the Eden of Africa is a unique wildlife area owing to its 600-meter walls that make a natural (zoo-like) enclosure to thousands of animals with the highest concentration of animals in a single area in the world.
The Crater walls act like a barrier denying thousands of animals the chance to escape, more notably the Big five including the Lions, Elephants, Buffaloes, Leopards and the Black Rhino which thrive in this area. Other animals that can be spotted easily and at close range in the Ngorongoro Crater include the zebras, silver back jackals, hyenas, impalas, topis, hartebeests, gazelles, and much other more.
The Lake Makat in the centre of the Crater floor is a home for flamingos and other aquatic birds like the Egyptian geese and others. Lunch will be taken at the hippo poolside or at any of the campsites at the Crater floor then you will ascend up and rive out of the Conservation area before the lapse of your permits time. You will then drive back to Arusha town where your safari ends arriving in Arusha in the late afternoon / early evening.
We can always arrange your accommodation at Moshi if you are still around, or at a small supplement, we can offer you a transfer to the Kilimanjaro International Airport, if you are departing on this evening.
End of your 4 Days short Camping Safari Tanzania!
- Anti-Malarial tablets – Malarone – usually taken 3 days before arrival in-country and then for one
- Photography - Bring the longest camera lens you can carry/afford - your cell phone camera -- even if you do have reception - will not do justice to the wildlife and people you will want to capture.
- The guide tip is $30-$50 per day per car cause you will be a group
- Binoculars - you will want to have a set as much of the time will be spent scanning the horizon and/or viewing wildlife from a distance.
- Flashlight – very important during the night especially when you are in the Serengeti.
- We do recommend a Duffel Bag in your Safari
- You should have VISA to enter Tanzania