Sri Lanka 8-Day City Tour (7 Nights)
On this tour, you will visit Ratnapura where you will discover about gems, visit a gem factory and then visit the beautiful Bopath Ella waterfalls.
Visit Yala, one of the biggest national parks in Sri Lanka and see the leopards, sloth bears, Asian elephants and much more on this jungle safari. A visit to Udawala Elephant Orphanage is also on your itinerary.
Kandy, known as the last kingdom in Sri Lanka and a UNESCO World Heritage Site is yours to enjoy on a free day. Explore the sights or spend the day on the beach with the breathtaking views of valleys and mountains in the background.
- See the Turtles on a boat safari
- Enjoy a traditional cultural dancing show
- Visit the Elephant Orphanage
- Admire the Sacred Saman Devalaya Temple
- See the beautiful Bopath Ella Waterfall
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Chinese
- Duration: 8 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- On Request
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off Colombo Bandaranyaka International Airport
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Pick-up drop-off Colombo Bandaranyaka International Airport
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- Transportation in a luxury private vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- A SIM card on arrival
- Accommodation in 4 star hotel with breakfast
- Air ticket
- Entrance ticket to site
- Tips Gratuities
- Bar, soft and alcoholic drinks
On arrival at Colombo Bandaranyaka International Airport, you will be received warmly by our representative and escorted to your vehicle to begin your holiday in Sri Lanka.
Your first visit will be to Ratnapura known as the Gem City in South Asia. In Ratnapura you will visit Bopath Ella waterfall, the Sacred Saman Devalaya. See gem mining and visit natural gem market and factory etc.
Enroute to your destination you can visit one of the most important tourist attractions in Sri Lanka, the Udawala Elephant Orphanage.
You will also visit Yala National Park, famous for the elusive leopard. The park has also one of the highest densities of leopards in the world.
Other animals you may see are the sloth bear and Asian elephant that are also part of Sri Lanka's big five that can be spotted.
Today is a leisure day at Nuwara Eliya hotel
Nuwara Eliya is blessed with salubrious breathtaking views of valleys, mellow mountains and greenery surrounded by hills and tea plantations.
The town of Nuwara Eliya enjoys spring-like weather throughout the year. It is also known as "little England" as it was the favourite hill station of the British who tried to create Nuwara Eliya into a typical English village.
Kandy is the last kingdom of Sri Lanka. Here you can enjoy Kandy lake and Peradeniya botanical gardens.
You will also see the most secret Temple of Tooth Relic situated at kandy.
In the evening you will witness a traditional cultural dancing show.
Bentota is well famous beach in Sri Lanka.
En route to Bentota you can do some water rafting at Kithulgala.
When you arrive at Bentota you will be able to take a boat safari along the Madhu river - it may take more than two hours and you will be able to see the turtles and enjoy water sports too.
Colombo is the capital city of Sri Lanka. There you will be able to see gale face green beach, an old Dutch hospital, old parliament building, new parliament, and Victoria park etc.
Today is the end of your enjoyable trip in Sri Lanka,
You will be transferred to your selected destination or to the Airport. As a souvenier, we will give you a printed photo for you.
- There is no age limit for this tour
- Be aware of your surroundings, unfortunately opportunist pickpockets are a worldwide problem.
- Remember your suncream
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1