Valencia Private Food Tour with Wine Tasting
Many visitors know Valencia as the city of Sun and Paella. But let us tell you, that we have many other culinary specialities that you must know, as well as the paella.
Delicious rice dishes - combining unimaginable products, fish, vegetables from the Valencian crops, meats, sweets, some dishes associated with our festivities, and a great variety of local products complete our rich Mediterranean Diet.
In this tour, you will discover all of them! During this experience, you’ll be immersed in the Valencian gastronomy history and customs, and you’ll know about what we like to eat, how we do it and with whom, and why the food becomes the star of all our meetings, a genuine Valencian tradition!
Let’s get lost across the wonderful old town of Valencia where you’ll visit the cathedral of gastronomy: the spectacular Central Market, it’s the largest centre dedicated to the speciality of fresh products in Europe.
The modernist building is a treasure-trove of great fruits and vegetable polychrome - products just arrived from the fields, the herbs and spices aromas, an incredible assortment of fresh fish and seafood from the Mediterranean… We cannot tell you more, you must experience it yourself!
Also, you will taste several of the Valencian typical products! You will do small tastings during the tour, and finally, you will enjoy two excellent Valencian wine tasting in a tavern at the heart of the city.
- Crisp & flavorful fine wines from the region around Valencia
- Taste local products at the market & in specialty shops
- Leisurely walk through the historic center & Mercado Central
- Rich culinary customs & traditional cuisine of Valencia
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The group price is for 1 - 6 people
- Children under the age of 17 are not permitted to participate in this tour
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Wine and food tastings
- Private guided food tour of Valencia old town and Central Market
- Additional food/drinks.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible. Notify at time of booking.
- You must wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes.
- No refunds for latecomers, no-shows or when the activity has already begun.