Valencia Historical Guided Tour and Traditional Meal
During this experience you’ll be immersed in the history of the city, along with the old town narrow streets with an expert guide, that will take you to the most emblematic places while you listen to interesting stories and anecdotes.
Let’s get lost across the wonderful old town of Valencia where you’ll visit the Cathedral, Plaza de la Virgen square, Virgen de Los Desamparados’s Church, the Generalitat Palace, Almonia square, Plaza de la Reina square, Paz Street, the Marqués de dos Aguas Palace, Barcas Street and the Ayuntamiento square. But that’s not all!
Then you'll taste our typical dishes in a very special restaurant, located in front of the Quart Towers. You will take a great meal that includes a starter made with selected products. As the main course, you’ll be able to choose between Valencian paella, Arroz a Banda, fish, meat or duck.
Then, a delicious homemade dessert and a beverage per person. During July and August dinner will be served instead of lunch. At the end of the day, you can already boast that you've known the best of Valencia!.
- Dishes like Valencian paella & authentic desserts
- Delicious meal of typical regional fare at a cozy restaurant
- Expert guide to offer insight into the city, past & present
- Centuries-old landmarks like the Cathedral & La Paz street
- Walking tour through the lovely historic heart of Valencia
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking. Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Full menu lunch of typical dishes like the paella.
- Private visit guide to the Valencia old town.
- Additional food/drinks.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- - No refunds for latecomers, no-shows or when the activity has already begun.
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- Children 0-3 years are free (meal not included).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Arrive to the guided tour meeting point 10 minutes in advance.
- Schedule changes depending on the season: September to June: Lunch at 13:00 hr. Guided Tour at 17:00 hr. • July and August: Guided tour at 18:00 hr. Dinner at 20:00 hr.
- Both activities should be done on the same day. You must go on your own.