Private Visit to Ronda From Malaga or Ronda
Our guide will pick you up at the time and place established in Malaga or Ronda During the trip, the tour guide will inform you about the program of the day and will comment on the history of the towns that you will see along the way.
We will walk through the Arab quarter of the historic centre of the city visiting the old bridge, the Roman bridge, then continue the journey through the cobbled streets to the Collegiate Church and the Town Hall. Later you can walk along the edge of high cliffs overlooking the countryside.
Your guide will take you to “Puente Nuevo”, built at the end of the 18th century. This bridge divides Ronda in two: the old and romantic side and the modern and wide part. The tour in Ronda ends at the birthplace of the bullfights. The bullring in Ronda has starred in some of the most important events in bullfighting history. You will have the opportunity to put yourself in the killer’s shoes.
At the end of the visit, you will return to the starting point.
- Visit to the bullring
- Arab and catholic history
- Famous bridge of Ronda
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation in Malaga or Ronda
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, or there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24% or no show, non-refundable
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance to the Bullring
- Guided tour of Ronda
- Any expense of personal nature
- Please include your hotel name and address when making your booking.