Private Tour of Gibraltar from Malaga
Our guide will pick you up at the time and place established in Malaga. We begin the guided tour crossing the Spanish border to reach Gibraltar. The city is located at the foot of a huge limestone rock that rises above sea level and offers fabulous views over the Bay of Gibraltar and even the North African coast, weather permitting.
There you can spend Gibraltarian pounds, sterling pounds, dollars or euros and visit the southernmost point of Europe. We will climb to the top of the rock, where you can visit the Natural Reserve. There is the cave of San Miguel, the den of the Barbary macaques (the only wild primates in freedom in Europe) and the Moorish fortress.
We will end the tour with a walk along the main street where you can do some tax-free shopping. At the time and place set by our guide, the driver will take you back to the Costa del Sol.
- Walk along the main street and do some tax-free shopping
- Visit the cave of San Miguel, the den of the Barbary macaques (the only wild primates in freedom in Europe)
- Enjoy fabulous views over the Bay of Gibraltar and even the North African coast (if the weather permits)
- Professionally Guided Tour of Gibraltar
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel or apartment in Seville.
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, or there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24% or no show, non-refundable
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Visit the cave of San Miguel, the den of the Barbary macaques
- Comfortable Transportation with Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entry to the Nature Reserve from the British Part
- Professional Guide
- Day-trip to Gibraltar from Malaga
- Other extras
- Food and Drink
- We recommend you dress appropriately according to the weather on the day of the tour.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking.