Caminito Del Ray Walk Malaga
Your walking tour starts at Conde de Guadalhorce Dam, which is the central water reserve in the province of Malaga. Listen to the history of the Desfiladero de Los Gaitanes. This canyon, carved by the Guadalhorce River, is at the centre of the province.
The path is about 3 kilometres long and less than 1 metre wide. It hangs 100 metres above the Guadalhorce River. El Caminito del Rey Spanish for 'the little pathway of the king' is known this way because King Alfonso XIII inaugurated it in 1912.
- Visit the impressive gorge formed by the Guadalhorce River
- Walk along El Caminito del Ray, 100 metres above the water
- Admire the staggering views of the narrow canyon in the Gaitanes Gorge
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Bus for return to main entrance
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance to the Caminito del Rey
- Personal expenses
- Subject to weather conditions. Refunds are as per terms and conditions of privatetour.com.
- This activity is not recommended for people who suffer from vertigo or mobility issues.