Full Day Tour of Seville from Malaga
The Moorish legacy in its architecture can be seen in the Alcázar and the bell tower of the Gothic cathedral: the Giralda. There will be a tour by bus/car to see, among other things, the María Luisa Park, the San Telmo Palace, etc. Visit the Cathedral and its Giralda bell tower (both declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO).
It is the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, where you can admire the tomb of Christopher Columbus and the Patio de Los Naranjos. You will have the opportunity to admire the Giralda, the old minaret of the mosque, then continue the journey through the narrow streets and small squares of the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the historic Jewish quarter of Seville. Follow the walls of the city until the end of the tour in the Torre de Oro next to the Guadalquivir river!
The driver will pick you up at the established time and place. Then, you will go to Seville. During the trip, the tour guide will inform you about the program of the day and will comment on the history of the towns that you will see along the way. On this tour, you will discover the history and secrets behind this charming city full of orange trees. Seville has many impressive monuments dating back several centuries.
- Personal driver and tour guide to take you on a tour of Seville!
- Free time for lunch or a walk and shopping in Seville
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Malaga!
- Visit Seville and learn about its fascinating history!
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel or apartment in Málaga.
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Comfortable transportation to Seville
- Personal driver and tour guide
- Entrance to the Cathedral
- Guided tour of Seville
- Other extras
- Food and Drink
- Dress appropriately and wear comfortable and suitable footwear.
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address on you booking form for pick up.