Private Visit to an Andalusian Bull Breeding Farm in Ronda
Set in the beautiful Andalusian countryside, this pastureland is the setting for breeding the Spanish fighting bull, as well as the elegant Andalusian horse.
Groups have the opportunity to appreciate first-hand the breeding of these typically Spanish animals.
We offer the visitor the chance to enjoy close up observation of all the stages of the fighting bull breeding and selection process: the breeding stock cows escorted by the stallion, the calves born that year, the young bulls; and finally, the bull, the result of centuries of men's passion for creating the most beautiful creature.
Here the bulls are allowed to roam free in nature and visitors will be guided through the pastureland in one of our vehicles by the farm staff. After the visit, enjoy a glass of Ronda wine and tapas consisting of Iberico pork products.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions to the professionals who take care of these amazing animals. We will continue our excursion by visiting the city of Ronda where you will have approximately 1 hour to visit Ronda on your own. Ronda is one of the most beautiful and historic towns in Andalusia a mountain top city nestled on the dramatic El Tajo Gorge, which separates the old and new parts of the city. Ronda is one of Spain´s oldest towns dating back to Islamic times when it was an important cultural city.
Hemingway described Ronda as the most romantic town in Spain. Cross the impressive Puente Nuevo bridge, Ronda´s most famous landmark, which straddles the deep Gorge and connects the Moorish part of Ronda with the modern part of the city.
Here you can truly appreciate the rugged gorge and the beautiful country landscape. You will then be driven back to Malaga to your desired destination point.
- Visit Ronda, one of Spain´s most historic cities
- Discover the life of bulls in the Andalusian countryside
- Drive through country side and admire white villages dotting the landscape
- Pick up from Malaga and transfer to Ronda in airconditioned mini van
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you up at your hotel or apartment in Malaga.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Ronda guided visit
- Tapas & wine at the bull´s farm
- Entry tickets to the bull´s farm and guided visit
- Bottled Water
- Any Food and Drink not stated in Inclusions
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Guests should bring camera and sunscreen