Private Tour of Mijas From Malaga
This 4-hour tour starts with picking you up at your hotel in Malaga at 09:00 am. After 45 minutes by car, you will arrive at the village Mijas where you can stroll through the streets and see places of interest such as the Virgen de la Peña chapel and the Plaza de la Constitución.
We will also visit the oval bullring, the parish church “Inmaculada Concepción”, the botanical garden and the remains of the Arab wall. At midday (only on Wednesdays and Saturdays) and if the weather is good, you can enjoy a flamenco show in the town square. You will have free time to shop or visit a museum (the contemporary museum or the old artisan museum) and / or take a tour in a donkey-taxi.
Later you can taste the Malaga wine before returning to the hotel.
- Donkey taxi
- Mijas village
- Local guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation in Malaga.
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, or there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24% or no show, non-refundable
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Donkey taxi
- Wine tasting
- Guided visit
- Any expense of personal nature
- We recommend you wear comfortable and suitable footwear.
- The Flamenco show is only available on Wednesdays and Thursdays.