Private Ronda City Day Trip from Malaga or Marbella
You will be picked up from your hotel or place and transfer to Ronda in an air-conditioned luxury car. Drive through the countryside and admire white villages dotting the landscape, the driving time to Ronda is about an hour and a half. Spend a day in one of Spain´s most historic cities. Ronda is situated in a very mountainous area about 750 meters above the sea level. The Guadalevín River runs through the city, dividing it in two and carving out the steep, 100 plus meters deep El Tajo gorge.
Cross the impressive Puente Nuevo bridge, Ronda´s most famous landmark, which straddles the deep Gorge and connects the Moorish part of Ronda with the modern part of the city. Here you can truly appreciate the rugged gorge and the beautiful country landscape. There are many attractions worth visiting in Ronda. The Arab Baths, built at the end of the 13th century, are the best preserved in Spain.
The old wall and gate to the city give a unique glimpse into Ronda´s Islamic past. The Palacio de Mondragon houses the municipal museum and has some spectacular gardens. It was built and residence of the Moorish King Abomelik and used later as a residence for King Ferdinand and Queen Isabelle. The city also has some impressive churches including the Church of the Holy Spirit and the Church of Santa Maria la Mayor. The Jardines de Cuenca (Cuenca Gardens) should not be missed as they are located on ledges over the Tajo and offer spectacular views of the countryside and city. Ronda is said to be the home of modern bullfighting so a visit to its famous bullring cannot be missed.
The bullring is one of the oldest and most impressive in Spain. There is a museum and guided audio tour of the bullring.
Once you have taken a glimpse of the town, we will head back to your accommodations in Malaga.
- Spend a day in one of Spain´s most historic cities
- Drive through country side and admire white villages dotting the landscape
- Pick up from Malaga or Marbella and transfer to Ronda in an air-conditioned car or mini van
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish, German, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel or apartment in Malaga or Marbella
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bottled water
- Guided tour
- Pick up and Drop Off
- Museum entrance fees
- Good Walking Shoes are recommended
- Guests should bring a camera and sunscreen
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1