Private Malaga Tapas Tour
Our gastronomic tour begins with a visit to the Atarazanas Market Olives made in the local style, the artisanal wine where you can taste the best traditional Malaga products: from seasoned olives to the local style or artisanal wine from our province to a wide variety of elaborate spreads handmade in the style of Ronda.
A great diversity of quality products that we can buy and taste in the same market stalls in Malaga. In addition, on the way we will visit an old grocery of the last century converted into an antique shop and tavern with a lot of charm, we will find fried fish in the heart of the market, we will participate in a tasting of freshly cut Iberian ham, etc.
- Antique shopping
- Wine tasting
- Traditional Tapas
- Local guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, or there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24% or no show, non-refundable
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Guided tour
- Three tapas and three drinks in three taverns
- Entrance to the Atarazanas Market
- Any expense of personal nature
- Please specify any allergies or dietary issues at the time of booking.