Private Espeto Workshop on Malaga Beach
The relationship between maritime culture and the city of Malaga. The sailor on land: ships and nets. Master class on the preparation and traditional cuisine of Espetos de Sardinas.
An activity where we can learn the art of the “Espeto”, rooted in the coast of Malaga for centuries. We will visit the fishermen´s quarter par excellence of Malaga, as well as a craft workshop of the typical boats called “Jábegas”.
- Discover the unique characteristics and places of Malaga's fishing district
- Visit the maritime museum and see handmade boats and traditional crafts
- Cooking and tasting of Espetos on the beach
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, or there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24% or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Cooking and tasting workshop on the beach
- Masterclass of the Malaga Espetos
- Visit to the maritime museum of the neighborhood: handmade boats and traditional crafts
- Guided tour of the fishing district of Málaga discovering its unique characteristics and places
- Any expense of personal nature
- Please specify any allergies or dietary issues when making your booking.