Open Water Course PADI in 3 Days in Los Christianos
The PADI Open Water course is the first level to become a certified diver.
It usually takes 3 days but the schedule is flexible and can be modified especially to suit you.
The first day focuses on theory and learning the skills. You will watch a video; the instructor will also give you information about diving, equipment, skills and safety procedures.
Afterwards, you will go into shallow water where you will learn and practice the diving skills.
The 2 next days consist of 4 Open Water dives where you will perform exercises and start the exploration of the aquatic world.
Then you will have an exam to prove that you understood all the knowledge related to the course.
The professional instructors will always make sure that you have an amazing time in complete safety. This is a really nice course that you will never forget.
The first time you breathe and swim underwater will remain in your mind for a long time!
After passing the Open Water course, you will be allowed to dive to a maximum depth of 18 meters independently.
Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Learn more about diving and the ocean
- Get certified by the most famous diving organization in the World: PADI
- Be part of the big diving family
- Become a certified diver
- Get more self-confident by learning to breathe underwater
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up at the reception of your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- PADI inscription fee
- Transport to and from hotel
- Equipment Rental
- Diving Insurance
- Food and Drinks
- Sunscreen is important and should be applied regularly when out in the sun
- Also bring a change of dry clothes
- You will need swimsuit and towel