Guided Walking Tour to The Old Town in Las Palmas
The Vegueta of Santa Ana was declared a national artistic historical location on April 5, 1973. Real of 3 Palms was founded in 1478 by Juan Rejon Captain of Castille, so the city belongs to the Gothic Quarter.
We will visit the place where the conquest of the Canary Islands began in the Plaza of San Antonio Abad and Old Portuguese street.
We will also visit, famous Balconies street, where you can admire the first noble houses after the conquest of the island. There is also the Plaza of the new Pillar with its fountain dated XVIII just in the rear of the Cathedral.
Turn to the right and we will enter the Sacred Art (Religious) Museum as well as the Cathedral of Santa Ana, (optional) with its Gothic interior and its historical contribution.
We will continue down the plaza de Santa Ana, with its monumental buildings emblematic and representative of the society. We conclude in the House of the Governor or Columbus Museum, (entry optional) where we will be ending this historical tour.
- See the place where the conquest of the Canary Islands began
- Visit the famous Balconies Street and admire the noble houses
- Witness the Gothic interior of the Santa Ana Cathedral
- Wander down Plaza de Santa Ana and witness the stunning monumental buildings
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Available Monday to Friday
- Disability ServicesWheelchair access available.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Guided walking tour with an official tour guide
- Transportation to/from meeting point
- Personal expenses
- Christopher Columbus museum entrance fees
- Cathedral of Santa Ana entrance fees
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.