3 Hour Tour Dune Buggy - Driver + Passenger
The excursion starts from Corralejo and reaches the sand dunes with 5 minutes of driving on a paved road. You will reach the top of a dune with a short walk to enjoy the wonderful landscape and take some photos. Subsequently, you will reach the volcanic area with a short stretch of 10/15 minutes of paved road.
From here you will drive off-road for the rest of the tour, through the mystical volcanic area between Lajares and Parque Holandés, round trip. Two other breaks are planned: one in a small typical restaurant for about 20/25 min (food and drinks not included), one in a panoramic point with a view of the northern tip of the island and the surrounding volcanic area.
The tour is designed to be enjoyed by people of all ages (kids from 3 years old), with maximum attention to safety and respect for the surrounding environment. You can have fun driving our 600cc automatic buggies and you can enjoy the lunar landscape of Fuerteventura in one unforgettable experience.
The transfer from the hotel is included in the price for the Corralejo area or with a cost of € 5 per person round trip for the area of Puerto del Rosario / Castillo Caleta de Fuste It is mandatory to bring a valid driving license with you. Recommended: comfortable clothing and shoes, Sunglasses & bandana (which you can buy for € 3 in our garage if you don't have one).
- 80% off-road experience
- break at typical restaurant
- enjoy the landscape from the panoramic point
- drive through the volcanic area
- visit Corralejo sand dunes
- 3hrs tour available morning and afternoon
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The price is per buggy + 2 passengers
- The minimum age for children in 3 years
- Pick-up servicePick up is free of charge in all the hotel of Corralejo area - 5€ per person round trip from Puerto del Rosario/Castillo Caleta de Fuste.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- tour guide speaking english french italian and spanish
- baby seat
- helmet for quad
- hotel pick up in Corralejo area
- Protective glasses and bandana
- Food and drinks
- Photos and videos
- Hotel pick up in Puerto del Rosario/Castillo Caleta de Fuste area
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothing and shoes for this tour
- You will need a valid drivers license with you