Canyoning experience in Guía De Isora
We will drive up the mountain of Tejina in Guía de Isora in a 4x4 for 10 minutes. We will supply you with all the necessary equipment to start our adventure. We will walk through the heart of a wonderful ravine with our mascot named V, who will accompany us on all the slopes, descending with us in a double rope.
You will feel the sensation of being an explorer, climbing down up to 20 meters slopes with helmet, harness and rope, using the rappel technique. We will wade through natural obstacles like rock debris, we will see caves of ancient Guanche aborigines on the slope of the unexplored ravine, and we will see a spectacular millenary dragon tree (Dracaena draco).
Majestic slopes will take place on the stage of your adventure movie throughout the ravine, in a protected natural space. This adventure is suitable for low fitness level people.
- See caves of ancient aborigines
- Wade through natural obstacles
- Feel the sensation of being an explorer
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Helmet/Harness etc
- Experienced guide and instructor
- Any expense of personal nature
- You do not need previous experience, basic physical level is enough. You don’t have to be afraid of heights if you like testing yourself in this amazing adventure, leaving your comfort zone.
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing - Even on sunny days you will still need long sleeved tops.