Exclusive Guided Snorkeling Trip in Canary Islands
We will leave the diving center at 9.00 am. Once arrived at the spot we will kit up and get in the water to snorkel.
Our highly qualified instructors will be ready to take care of every one of the group anytime.
We will have a break between the first and the second exploration, during which we will drink fresh water, eat a snack offered by our company and talk about the marine life we have seen.
During the activity, our Instructor will explain to you the basic snorkelling techniques to give a look to marine life a little bit closer.
Free Pick up and drop off in the Golf del Sur area with our air-conditioned minivan. Souvenir pictures available on purchase.
- Small groups, more pleasant and safe
- Brand new equipment
- Multilingual and marine biologist Instructor
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Min 2 - Max 8 people per booking
- Pick-up serviceIn a radius of 15 km from Golf del Sur
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Equipment rental
- Snacks and beverages
- Pictures and Videos
- Tha Canary islands have the highest marine biodiversity of Europe, we can see up to ten different species of Stingrays, there are Turtles, Angel sharks, Dolphins, Whales and much much more
- Even if Tenerife is a fairly windy island, we can find everyday a sheltered bay with the best conditions to safely snorkel