Dives Packages with Transfers in Tenerife
Cuddle yourself with two Exclusive Dives into the underwater world of Tenerife! Two recreational dives, in one morning, by shore or boat weather dependent, with no time limits. Our highly qualified Instructors and Marine Biology Specialists will guide you to the discovery of the incredible wonder that the warm and crystalline waters of Tenerife hide.
Canary Islands have the HIGHEST MARINE BIODIVERSITY in Europe. Discover it with us, scuba diving either from boat or shore you will have the chance to observe incredible species. There is plenty of colorful life to be found out here. We leave the dive centre at 9:00 am to go scuba diving and be back for lunch time.
There are NO DIVE TIME LIMITS, only your air consumption. We are happy to offer a snack based on fresh fruit, cookies and water during the surface interval between the dives. Please note by law, in the Canaries, ALL divers must have dive insurance.
We are agents for DiveAssure and can offer scuba diving and travel insurance for as little as 7 Euros. Dive packages must be used within 3 months of the first dive.
- Small groups, more pleasant and safe
- Brand new equipment
- Multilingual and marine biologist Instructor
- Really high quality standards, safety comes first
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up form a radius of 15 km from Golf del Sur.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Snacks and beverages
- Equipment Rental
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Personal Scuba Diving Insurance
- Tha Canary islands have the highest marine biodiversity of Europe, we can see up to ten different species of Stingrays, there are Turtles, Angel sharks, Dolphins, Whales and much much more
- Even if Tenerife is a fairly windy island, we can find everyday a sheltered bay with the best conditions where we can easily scuba dive and enjoy the beauty of the sea