St. Petersburg Sightseeing Tour with Peter & Paul Fortress and the Spilled Blood Church
With this tour, the group will consist of maximum 16 people and you are collected by your Tour guide and transport from your hotel or from the Cruise Ship Port.
During the tour, you will drive around the most beautiful places in the city with stops along the way for you to take memorable pictures.
This tour also includes the walking to Peter and Paul Fortress to visit the Cathedral where all the Russian Tzars are buried where you will be told, by your tour guide, lots of interesting facts about every Russian Tsar buried in the underground of the Church.
You will also visit one of the most important churches in the city, Our Savoir on Spilled Blood. This is a Church with Russian styled domes which attracts everyone by its dazzling and colourful facades and interiors. It was constructed in honour of the Russia Tsar Alexander II.
The tour concludes with drop off to your hotel or Cruise Ship Port
- Explore Saint Petersburg
- Visit the dazzling Spilled Blood Church
- See and learn all about the Peter and Paul Fortress
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up provided from your Hotel or the Cruise Ship Port in St. Petersburg
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick up and drop off
- Entrance to the museums Fortress of St. Peter and St. Paul, Savior on Spilled Blood
- The English-speaking professional guide
- Transportation (Private Van) in accordance with the program
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- You will be picked up at the cruise terminal at the time indicated on your confirmation voucher
- For Cruise passengers, please book this tour no later than 5 days before arrival. Later than 5 days contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability
- For Hotel guests, please book this tour no later than 2 days before arrival. Later than 2 days contact email@example.com for availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel