All the Best of St. Petersburg in One Day Private Tour
Visit the most famous highlights of majestic St. Petersburg in one day: Peter and Paul Fortress, Hermitage, Church of the Savior on Blood (or St.Isaac's cathedral), Grand Palace and Lower gardens of Peterhof. It is an excellent choice for those who prefer to travel in intensive pace and experience as much as possible in a short time.
Your journey will start with a panoramic city tour covering major sights of St. Petersburg: main street - Nevsky Prospect with its historical buildings, Kazan Cathedral, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Saint Michael's Castle, Winter Palace where Hermitage is situated and Palace Square, St. Isaac’s Cathedral and Bronze Horseman, Admiralty, Spit of Vasilyevsky (Basil) Island with wonderful view on Neva river, Peter and Paul Fortress, Summer Garden, Smolny Cathedral and other great sights.
You will have driving and photo stops at any needed time to take pictures or a short walk.
Peter and Paul Fortress
The first architectural monument of St.Petersburg. On its territory the burial place of Romanov tzar family is situated and you will see it in Peter and Paul Cathedral as well as view fortifications, the prison of Trubetskoy Bastion, an unusual monument to Peter the Great and other important places of Russian history.
world-wide famous museum – will astonish you with its interiors and grand scale. The winter residence of the Russian Emperors, one of the biggest museums in the world, with 25 kilometers total halls length, nowadays presents the rich collection of the world masterpieces. Our guides will show you the most interesting and important items from the whole variety of the museum exhibits! One of renowned cathedrals of St. Petersburg for your choice.
Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
A wonderful, fabulous nine-dome cathedral, its interior is a real mosaic museum, which you can look over for hours. This is one of the biggest collections in Europe.
Saint Isaac's Cathedral
A prominent sample of the Russian cult constructions with unique rich decoration. There are more than 150 art pieces of the middle of the XIX century in its interior. Stained-glass windows, mosaics, sculptures and fine combination of colored stones create the great color scheme, which amazes every visitor of the museum.
A favourite suburban residence of Peter the Great, a real pearl of Russian Baroque and Empire Style, often called Russian Versailles. Great palace and park ensemble, amazing fountains and golden sculptures, playing in the sun, create absolutely unique combination, which is a must see for every visitor of St. Petersburg. During this excursion you are welcomed to walk through the Lower Park, admire the famous fountains and visit gorgeous Grand Palace.
- Saint Isaac's Cathedral
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- State Hermitage
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not available on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Saint Petersburg
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 24-hour emergency contact.
- Parking and car entry fees
- Comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service for 10 hours
- Professional English-speaking guide service for 10 hours and private excursions in the museums
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Personal Expenses
- Food and Drink
- During the tour, you will have enough time for lunch. The guide will recommend to you good restaurants and cafes on the way or we can make a preliminary reservation at your wish.