2 Day Private Tour of St. Petersburg - For Cruise Passengers Including Faberge Museum
During your cruise two-day stay in St. Petersburg and by choosing this comprehensive tour, you will have a great opportunity to see all the best and world-famous places of the city and its suburbs.
Together with your qualified and friendly guide, you will visit such places as the Hermitage, Peter and Paul Fortress, Faberge Museum and one of the magnificent cathedrals: Church of the Savior on Blood or Saint Isaac's Cathedral.
This tour also includes two suburb trips: to luxurious Peterhof with a visit to the fountain park and Grand Palace, also to Tsarskoye Selo with a visit to Catherine Palace and park.
- Tsarskoye Selo
- Saint Isaac's Cathedral
- Church of the Savior on Blood
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- Faberge Museum
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Port Terminal in St. Petersburg
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- 24-hour emergency contact.
- Blanket visa (also called tour ticket), which allows you to go ashore in St. Petersburg without a visa;
- All port fees for 2 days;
- Parking and car entry fees;
- Comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service for 17 hours;
- Guided tour of the Faberge Museum - you will join a small group up to 15 people
- Professional English-speaking guide for 17 hrs and private tours in museums (except Faberge museum)
- Personal Expenses
- Food and Drink
- Gratuities (Optional)
08:45 - 09:00 Meeting with your guide at the ship (the start time will be adjusted to your arrival time). Panoramic city tour covering major sights of St. Petersburg. Metro tour upon your request
10:15 - 11:00 Private excursion in a cathedral of your choice: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood or St.Isaac's Cathedral
11:00 - 13:00 Private excursion in the Hermitage Museum
13:00 - 14:00 Way to Peterhof
14:00 - 15:00 Lunch (not included).The guide will recommend you good restaurants and cafes on the way or we can make a preliminary reservation at your wish
15:00 - 17:00 Private excursion in Grand Palace and Lower Gardens with fountains of Peterhof
18:00 Return to the ship.
- One of the renowned cathedrals of St. Petersburg for your choice. Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood - wonderful, fabulous nine-dome cathedral, its interior is a real mosaic museum, which you can look over for hours. This is one of the biggest collections in Europe. OR Saint Isaac's Cathedral - a prominent sample of the Russian cult constructions with unique rich decoration. There are more than 150 art pieces of the middle of the XIX century in its interior. Stained-glass windows, mosaics, sculptures and fine combination of coloured stones create the great colour scheme, which amazes every visitor of the museum.
- State Hermitage – world-wide famous museum – will astonish you with its interiors and grand scale. The winter residence of the Russian Emperors, one of the biggest museums in the world, with 25 kilometres total halls length, nowadays presents the rich collection of the world masterpieces. Our guides will show you the most interesting and important items from the whole variety of the museum exhibits!
- Splendid Peterhof - favourite suburban residence of Peter the Great, a real pearl of Russian Baroque and Empire Style, often called Russian Versailles. Great palace and park ensemble, amazing fountains and golden sculptures, playing in the sun, create an absolutely unique combination, which is a must-see for every visitor of St. Petersburg. During this excursion, you are welcomed to walk through the Lower Park, admire the famous fountains and visit gorgeous Grand Palace.
08:45 - 09:00 Meeting with your guide at the ship (the start time may be changed upon your request)
10:00 - 12:00 Private excursion in Catherine Palace and park of Tsarskoye Selo
13:00 - 14:00 Lunch (not included).The guide will recommend you good restaurants and cafes on the way or we can make a preliminary reservation at your wish
14:00 - 15:00 Private excursion in Peter and Paul Fortress
15:00 - 16:15 Faberge museum tour
17:00 Return to the ship.
- Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin) - former summer residence of the Russian monarchs, also known as "the town of muses", because in different periods it was a refuge for the great Russian writers A. S. Pushkin, M. Y. Lermontov, S. A. Esenin. You will walk along the Catherine Park, on the territory of which more than 100 different sculptures, pavilions, bridges, monuments and other constructions are situated. And, of course, you will visit the Catherine Palace, see its marvellous interiors and admire restored famous Amber room.
- On the way to Tsarskoye Selo, you will visit a Monument to the heroic defenders of Leningrad during the great Patriotic war.
- Peter and Paul Fortress – the first architectural monument of St.Petersburg. On its territory the burial place of Romanov tzar family is situated and you will see it in Peter and Paul Cathedral as well as view fortifications, the prison of Trubetskoy Bastion, an unusual monument to Peter the Great and other important places of Russian history.
- Faberge museum - world's largest fabulous collection of works by Carl Faberge including nine Imperial Easter eggs that were made to the order of the last two Romanov Tsars – Alexander III and Nicolas II. The museum also holds many of other items made by Faberge and his contemporaries.
- Please note, that the sequence of this St. Petersburg shore tour can be changed because of the traffic, museum time limits and days-off.