Private Prime Tour of St Petersburg
Take a classic 3-hours guided tour with a great number of the possibility of add-ons. Get started by panoramic tour from Peter & Paul Fortress up to St Isaac’s Square via Vassilevsky Island. Immerse yourself in the culture and architecture of the city as you travel along the Nevsky avenue to the heart of St Petersburg - Palace Square.
Extend your tour by adding a visit to three different Cathedrals, with inside visits of the Church on the Spilled Blood, Saint Isaac's Cathedral and the Peter and Paul Cathedral. You can also add on a visit to the Hermitage Museum to see artwork by Da Vinci, Rafael, Rembrandt, Michelangelo and many others.
- St. Isaac's Cathedral
- Church on the Spilled Blood
- Hermitage Museum
- Faberge Museum
- Panoramic City Tour
- Peter and Paul Fortress & Cathedral
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 3 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel lobby.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary (*for adds-on only)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 7+ people)
- Air-conditioned vehicle transport (almost all vehicles are equipped with Wi-Fi)
- Welcome gift
- A bottle of water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
- Professional English-, German, Spanish- or French-speaking tour guide
- Food and drinks
- NOT suitable for people with limited walking ability and wheelchair users.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- For Portuguese, Italian, Chinese or Japanese guides - an extra additional surcharge will need to be paid. Please get in touch with us if you require a guide in any of these languages.