St Petersburg Private Tour of Yusupov Palace with Rasputin Story
With this tour, the group will consist of maximum 16 people and you are collected by your Tour guide and transport from your hotel or from the Cruise Ship Port.
The Yusupov Palace is a unique architectural and cultural monument rightfully acclaimed as an "encyclopedia" of St. Petersburg aristocratic interiors.
This palace went down in Russian history as the scene of the assassination of Grigory Rasputin, the Siberian peasant who became the spiritual mentor and friend of the family of Emperor Nicholas II at the beginning of the twentieth century.
The tragedy played out on the night of 17 December in the living quarters of the young Prince Felix Yusupov. These rooms now house a historical-documentary exhibition.
The tour concludes with drop off at your hotel or Cruise Ship Port
- Be accompanied by our knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Explore the Yusupov Palace
- Visit exposition “murder of Rasputin”
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up provided from your Hotel or the Cruise Ship Port in St. Petersburg
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick up and drop off
- Entrance to the museum Yusupov Palace with exposition “murder of Rasputin”
- The English-speaking professional guide
- Transportation (Private Van) in accordance with the program
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Cruise passengers will be picked up at the cruise terminal at the time indicated on your confirmation voucher
- For Cruise passengers, please book this tour no later than 5 days before arrival. Later than 5 days contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability
- For Hotel guests, please book this tour no later than 2 days before arrival. Later than 2 days contact email@example.com for availability
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.