St Petersburg Private Tour of Yusupov Palace with Rasputin Story
With this tour, the group will consist of maximum 16-18 people.
The Yusupov Palace is a unique architectural and cultural monument rightfully acclaimed as an "encyclopedia" of St. Petersburg aristocratic interiors.
This palace went down in Russian history as the scene of the assassination of Grigory Rasputin, the Siberian peasant who became the spiritual mentor and friend of the family of Emperor Nicholas II at the beginning of the twentieth century.
The tragedy played out on the night of 17 December in the living quarters of the young Prince Felix Yusupov. These rooms now house a historical-documentary exhibition.
- Be accompanied by our knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Explore the Yusupov Palace
- Visit exposition “murder of Rasputin”
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Entrance to the museum Yusupov Palace with exposition “murder of Rasputin”
- The English-speaking professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- For Hotel guests, please book this tour no later than 2 days before arrival. Later than 2 days contact email@example.com for availability