St. Petersburg Half Day Excursion to Peterhof with a Grand Palace
With this tour, the group will consist of maximum 16-18 people.
The Grand Palace at Peterhof was designed to be the centerpiece of Peter the Great's "Russian Versailles".
Inside, the Grand Palace is considerably more lavish, and the fact that the interiors had to be almost entirely reconstructed after World War Two does nothing to distract from their grandeur.
After the palace tour you will proceed to explore amazing Lower Gardens with numerous fountains, and if you are lucky, you will witness the ceremony of turning the fountains on.
- Learn interesting facts from your knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Take a stroll through the beautiful Peterhof lower park
- Enjoy a tour of the stunning Peterhof Palace
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Entrance to the museum Peterhof Grand Palace and Park
- The English-speaking professional guide
- Transportation (Van) in accordance with the program
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- For Hotel guests, please book this tour no later than 2 days before arrival. Later than 2 days contact email@example.com for availability