St. Petersburg Half-Day City Tour Including Walking Tour to Peter and Paul Fortress
Your sightseeing tour will cover all the major attractions and places with great picture stops. Every picture stop lasts for about 10-15 minutes, which allows you to take lots of great photos.
From around noon on, you can enjoy a walking tour to Fortress of Saints Peter and Paul (entrance fee included in your ticket). The Fortress of Saints Peter and Paul is the first building of the ancient city of St. Petersburg and there are tombs of the Romanov dynasty in the Cathedral.
At 12:00 your tour ends at place of your preference (in the city center).
- Enjoy a walking tour of Saints Peter and Paul Fortress
- See the street that never sleeps, Nevsky Prospekt
- Visit Spit of Vasilievsky Island
- Take pictures in St. Isaacs Square
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Entrance to the Peter and Paul fortress
- The English-speaking professional guide
- Transportation (Van) in accordance with the program
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and Drink
- For Hotel guests, please book this tour no later than 2 days before arrival. Later than 2 days contact email@example.com for availability