St. Petersburg Half-Day City Tour Including Walking Tour to Peter and Paul Fortress
Be picked up by your driver and guide from your St. Petersburg hotel or Cruise Ship Port to start your half-day city tour.
Your sightseeing tour will cover all the major attractions and places with great picture stops. Every picture stop lasts for about 10-15 minutes, which allows you to take lots of great photos.
From around noon on, you can enjoy a walking tour to Fortress of Saints Peter and Paul (entrance fee included in your ticket). The Fortress of Saints Peter and Paul is the first building of the ancient city of St. Petersburg and there are tombs of the Romanov dynasty in the Cathedral.
At 1pm, your tour ends either at your hotel, Cruise Ship Port or another place of your preference (in the city center).
- Enjoy a walking tour of Saints Peter and Paul Fortress
- See the street that never sleeps, Nevsky Prospekt
- Visit Spit of Vasilievsky Island
- Take pictures in St. Isaacs Square
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up provided from your Hotel or the Cruise Ship Port in St. Petersburg
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Entrance to the Peter and Paul fortress
- Pick up and drop off
- The English-speaking professional guide
- Transportation (Private Van) in accordance with the program
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and Drink
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- You will be picked up at the cruise terminal at the time indicated on your confirmation voucher
- For Cruise passengers, please book this tour no later than 5 days before arrival. Later than 5 days contact email@example.com for availability
- For Hotel guests, please book this tour no later than 2 days before arrival. Later than 2 days contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability