St. Petersburg Group Tour to the State HERMITAGE Museum
With this tour, the group will consist of maximum 16-18 people.
Your knowledgeable guide will provide the perfect overview of the Hermitage's vast collection and its many halls.
Explore works of art collected by the Imperial family and carefully saved from destruction by the staff of the museum during World War II.
Admire the highlights of the 15th- to 18th-century European collection by masters such as Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Veronese, Tintoretto, and Tiepolo.
Your tour covers the main buildings of the museum: the Winter Palace, Small Hermitage, Old Hermitage, New Hermitage.
- Admire pieces by da Vinci, van Gogh, Monet and Goya
- Learn wonderful facts about Hermitage from your knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Enjoy a fascinating private tour of Hermitage Museum
- Explore each of the museums main buildings, including the marvelously mint-colored Winter Palace
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Entrance to The Hermitage
- The English-speaking professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For Hotel guests, please book this tour no later than 2 days before arrival. Later than 2 days contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability