St. Petersburg 2 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
This 2 Day Tour of Saint Petersburg has an itinerary ideally suited for Cruise Ship passengers.
One the first day, after being picked up by our Tour Guide and drive at passport control, guests will start a full day sightseeing tour. The attractions to be seen on this day include stops by Sphinxes near the Spit of Vasilevsky Island, Hermitage Museum, the Summer Place of the Tzars in Pushkin City and Catherine Palace.
There is also Lunch in a typical Russian Restuarant and drop off back to the Cruise Ship Terminal.
On the second day, again there is pick up at passport control by our Tour Guide and Driver. The attractions on this days sightseeing tour include Peterhof, the summer palace of the Tzars called Russian Versailles", Peterhof Park, Fortress of Saints Peter and Paul and The Savior on Spilled Blood.
You will also enjoy a boat trip along the rivers and canals before being dropped back to the Cruise Ship Terminal.
- Visit the fountain-dotted Peterhof Park, and explore the Catherine Palace at Pushkin, including its world-renowned Amber Room
- Discover landmarks including the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and Peter and Paul Fortress
- Learn about the city’s past from an informative guide
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from Passport Control at Cruise Ship Port
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Free water bottle
- Port Taxes
- Tour-ticket (a Russian visa especially for cruise passengers)
- Lunch in the typical Russian restaurant with 3 dishes (bottled water, tea or coffee included, other drinks are charged extra)
- Excursion by rivers and canals (boat with private terrace for photographs and coverage in case of bad weather is used as a common one for the groups of Aventura Travel)
- Entrance to the museums (The Hermitage, Peterhof Park, Catherine Palace, Fortress of St. Peter and St. Paul, Savior on Spilled Blood)
- The English-speaking professional guide
- Transportation (Private Van) in accordance with the program
- Gratuities (optional)
8:30 Passport control, the group's meeting with the guide and the driver
09:00 - 10:30 Sightseeing tour (including stops by sphinxes near the spit of Vasilevsky Island)
10:30 - 12:30 Hermitage Museum (one of the major museums of the world, an important and grandiose architectural complex which has one of the most important art collections)
12:30 - 14:00 Lunch in a typical Russian restaurant
14:00 - 15.30 Way to the summer palace of the tzars in Pushkin city is 25 km from the city and famous for its palace of Catherine and the magnificent interior: the famous "Amber Room" (a work of art of inestimable value and beauty)
15:30 - 17:30 Tour of the Catherine Palace
17:30 - 19:00 Back to the city
19:00 - Optional evening program on a further request
8:30 - Passport control, the group's meeting with the guide and the driver
9:00 - 10:30 The way to Peterhof (the summer residence of the czars, called the "Russian Versailles"). Peterhof (Petrodvorets) is a jewel of Russian art, a city of parks, palaces and fountains. It is located 29 km to the west of St. Petersburg
10:30 - 12:00 Peterhof Park
12:00 - 13:30 Departure to the city
13:30 - 14:30 Fortress of Saints Peter and Paul (this is the first building of the ancient city of St. Petersburg and the are tombs of the Romanov dynasty in the Cathedral)
14:30 - 15:00 The Savior on Spilled Blood (The Church of the Russian styled domes which attracts by its dazzling and colorful facades and interiors)
15.00 - 16.00 Boat trip by the rivers and canals
16:30 - Back on board
- Note: this tour DO NOT require the Russian Visa. You disembark with our special border pass to join the Visa FREE tour.