St. Petersburg 1 Day "Visa Free" Shore Tour
This Full Day Tour of Saint Petersburg has an itinerary ideally suited for Cruise Ship passengers.
The wonderful attractions to be seen in the morning include Spit of Vasilevsky Island, the Fortress of Saints Peter and Paul, the Savior on Spilled Blood.
There is a break for Coffee or lunch ( not included in price) before a short Boat trip through the rivers and canals.
Next, there is a fascinating visit to the Hermitage Museum and then some time for shopping before returning to the Cruise Ship.
Your tour guide will meet you at Passport control at approximately 08.30 and return you to the same place around 17.00
- Sightseeing tour (including stops by sphinxes near the spit of Vasilevsky Island)
- Private Tour Guide
- Enjoy a short Boat trip through the River and Canals of the city
- Explore the fascinating Hermitage Museum
- See the wonderful Savior on Spilled Blood
- Visit the Fortress of Saints Peter and Paul
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from Passport Control at Cruise Ship Port
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Free water bottles
- Port Taxes
- Tour-ticket (a Russian visa especially for cruise passengers)
- Excursion by rivers and canals
- Entrance to the museums (The Hermitage, Fortress of St. Peter and St. Paul, Savior on Spilled Blood)
- The English-speaking professional guide
- Transportation (Van) in accordance with the program
- Gratuities (optional)
Passport control at the Cruise Ship Port is the meeting point for this group tour and where your tour guide and driver will collect you from.
From 09.00 to 10.30 the sightseeing tour begins with Spit of Vasilevsky Island including stops by sphinxes
From 10.30 - 11.30 visit the Fortress of Saints Peter and Paul. This is the first building of the ancient city of St. Petersburg and there are tombs of the Romanov dynasty in the Cathedral.
12.00 - 12.30 the tour explores the Savior on Spilled Blood.
The Church of the Russian styled domes which attract people by its dazzling and colorful facades and interiors.
!2.30 - 13.00 is break time for coffee or lunch. (these are not included in the price)
13.00-14.00 Enjoy a boat trip through the rivers and canals
14.30 - 16.30 Explore the Hermitage Museum.
This is one of the major museums of the world, an important and grandiose architectural complex which has one of the most important art collections.
From 16.30 - 17.00 You are given free time to shop
You are returned to the Cruise Ship Port
- Note: this tour DO NOT require the Russian Visa. You disembark with our special border pass to join the Visa FREE tour.
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.