Sightseeing City Tour "Majestic Saint-Petersburg"
It is a great opportunity to have a brief acquaintance with majestic Saint-Petersburg!
You will see all the main sights, which made the city a museum under the open sky such as on the main street Nevsky Prospect with its historical buildings, Kazan Cathedral, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Saint Michael's Castle, Winter Palace where Hermitage is situated and Palace Square, St. Isaac’s Cathedral and Bronze Horseman, Admiralty, Spit of Vasilyevsky (Basil) Island with wonderful view on Neva river, Peter and Paul Fortress, Summer Garden, Smolny Cathedral and other great sights.
You will have driving and photo stops at any needed time to enjoy the harmony of the "Northern Capital" and make beautiful pictures or a short walk.
Our guides are always ready to hear your desires and modify the program according to them.
- Smolny Cathedral
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- Spit of Vasilyevsky (Basil) Island
- St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Winter Palace
- Saint Michael's Castle
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Nevsky Prospect
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Saint Petersburg
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 24-hour emergency contact.
- Comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service for 3 hours (for car tour)
- Professional English-speaking guide service for 3 hours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal Expenses
- Food and Drinks
- You will have regrets if you do not bring a camera on this tour