Private luxury 2 Day St. Petersburg Shore Excursion
Discover the history and beauty of St. Petersburg with a private 2-day tour.
By luxury transport, you will be picked up from your ship or desired location early morning on day one. Pass stunning scenery (with stops for photo opportunities) along the way to the historical part of St. Petersburg.
After enjoying this sightseeing tour you will go to Peterhof- the former summer residence of Peter the Great and which is world-known for the picturesque Lower Gardens with spectacular fountains. Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant and visit the famous Faberge museum where you will be amazed by the unique collection of the Faberge eggs and royal jewellery.
See how the locals live and visit some opulent stations of the metro. Discover the Farmer’s market, St. Nicolas Cathedral and take a walk on the Palace square. You will be taken to the Hermitage museum with your guide and have a splendid visit to the state halls of the Winter Palace. This Palace is the former Tzar’s residence where you will be impressed with the unique art collection.
Take a romantic boat ride along small rivers and canals of “Northern Venice” before trying delicious pierogi at a local cafe.
You will also visit the Church on Spilled Blood - a piece of authentic Russia.
- Enjoy a luxury private 2 day tour
- Visit Peterhof fountain gardens and Grand Cascade
- Admire the spectacular ornate collection of Faberge eggs
- Take a romantic boat ride along the rivers and canals of Northern Venice
- Enjoy the Hermitage museum
- Visit the Church on Spilled Blood – a piece of authentic Russia
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicepicked up at your ship or desired location
- Disability Serviceswheelchair accessible
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Visa support
- Professional and personable English speaking guide for 2 days
- Air-conditioned vehicle for 2 days
- Admission tickets to the museums shown in the itinerary
- Subway ride
- All port fees for 2 days and all local Russian taxes
- Bottled water
- Audio headsets for groups of 10 persons and more
- Pick-up drop-off from your ship or desired location
- Tips Gratuities
8.00: Meeting at the ship
8.30 - 10.30: City sightseeing tour
10.30 - 11.30: Drive to Peterhof
11:30 - 13. 00: Tour of the Peterhof Lower fountain park and gardens, including the Grand Cascade.
13:00 - 14:00: Lunch at a local restaurant
14.00 - 15.00: Drive back to the city
15.00 - 16.30: Faberge museum tour
17.00: Return to the ship
09. 00: Meeting by the ship
09.00 - 10.30: City tour with a visit to the Farmer's market and opulent metro stations
10:30 - 12. 30: Tour of the Hermitage museum
13.00 - 14.00: Canal boat ride
14. 00 - 15.00: Visit to Spilled Blood Church
15.00 - 16.00: Walk along Nevsky prospect
16. 30: Return to the ship
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is visa free for cruise ship passengers docking in St. Petersburg for less than 72 hours
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants