2 Day St. Petersburg Visa-Free shore excursion
By luxury transport, you will be picked up from your ship or desired location early in the morning on day one.
Pass stunning scenery (with stops for photo opportunities) along the way to the historical part of St. Petersburg.
After enjoying this sightseeing tour you will go to Peterhof - the former summer residence of Peter the Great and which is world-known for its picturesque Lower Gardens with spectacular fountains. You will also visit luxurious Catherine's palace with its famous Amber room.
See how the locals live and visit some opulent stations of the metro. Discover the Farmer’s market, St. Nicolas Cathedral, and take a walk in the Palace square.
You will be taken to the Hermitage museum with your guide and have a splendid visit to the state halls of the Winter Palace. This Palace is the former Tzar’s residence where you will be impressed with the unique art collection.
Take a romantic boat ride along small rivers and canals of “Northern Venice” and visit the Church on Spilled Blood - a piece of authentic Russia.
- Visit Peterhof fountain gardens and the Grand Cascad
- Admire the spectacular Catherines palace and the Amber room
- Take a romantic boat ride along the rivers and canals of Northern Venice
- Enjoy the Hermitage museum
- Visit the Church on Spilled Blood – a piece of authentic Russia
- Duration: 2 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your ship or desired location
- Disability Serviceswheelchair accessible
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your ship or desired location
- Audio headsets for groups of 10 persons and more
- All port fees for 2 days and all local Russian taxes
- Subway ride
- Admission tickets to the museums shown in the itinerary
- Professional and personable English speaking guide for 2 days
- Visa support
- Private air-conditioned vehicle for 2 days
- Bottled water
- Tips Gratuities
9.00: Meeting at the ship
9.00 - 10.00 City sightseeing tour, Subway ride.
10.00 - 11.00 Drive to Peterhof
11:00 - 12.30 Tour of Peterhof and the Lower fountain park and gardens including the Grand Cascade.
12.30 - 13.00 Lunch (optional)
13.00 - 14.00 Drive to the Tsars’ Village
14.00 - 16.00 A visit to the Catherine’s Palace, including the famous Amber room. A walk in the park.
16.00 - 17.00 Drive back to the ship
9.00: Meeting by the ship
9.00 - 10.30 City tour with a visit to the Farmer's market and St. Nicolas Cathedral
10:30 - 12.30 Tour of the Hermitage museum.
13:00 - 14.00 Boat ride
14.00 - 14:30 Lunch ( optional)
15.00 - 15.30 Visit to the Spilled Blood Church
16.00: Return to the ship
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Be aware of your surroundings, unfortunately opportunist pickpockets are a worldwide problem.
- Wear comfortable shoes as a moderate amount of walking is involved
- This is a visa free tour for cruise ship passengers
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.