Half-Day Algarve Jeep Safari from Albufeira
Capture the essence of the Algarve aboard a 4WD jeep on a half-day off-the-beaten-path adventure through the Portuguese countryside.
Depart Albufeira and travel through beautiful landscapes to see regional architecture, dense forests of cork trees that supply the wine industry, and groves of fragrant orange trees. Sample the gastronomical delights of the region at a local farm, and taste their honey and homemade liquors. Go to an old distillery to try some of the legendary Medronho (Aguardente de Medronhos) firewater!
Drive along hidden tracks and encounter historic villages, Arabic castles and spectacular waterfalls. Learn about the customs and traditions of the rustic villages from a guide full of knowledge about the local history, nature, lifestyle and landscape.
- Catch the sweet fragrance of the abundant orange groves
- Learn about the local fauna and flora, including how to harvest cork trees
- Admire the regional architecture and rural villages
- Discover the hidden Algarve on a 4WD jeep safari
- Sample some of the local food
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up servicePickup available in Albufeira area. Outside Albufeira area may have an extra cost.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Time to swim
- Visit to the Castle of Paderne
- Firewater and liquor tastings (honey, Medronho and a local spirit)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (Albufeira area)
- Souvenir photos
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (outside the Albufeira area)
- Please note that pick-up outside the Albufeira area may incur an additional cost
- Please bring water, sun cream and a hat